Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

The best thing about Death Match is.....

Wednesday 24/11/2010, 18:51
UM_Fox - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
UM_Fox - Legend English - Wednesday 24/11/2010, 18:51

.......(Insert your own choice)
......The quick battles *Bang* Bang* Bang*

Lovin` it
« Previous123Next »

2/29
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 20:11

I don't know if there is any good to me. I don't need the huge amounts of battle points, and I'd prefer the clintz. Facing a hand full of elo banned cards ranging from everyday annoyance Jackie to "unbeatable" Guru and DJ Korr isn't too appealing. And if I'm playing this, I have time to wait for longer battles to finish. So... Just my point of view, but the whole mode is pretty pointless. (Note, I said from MY view, so you can't argue with low level players gaining levels fast)
3/29
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 22:23

Indeed, the gamemode is pretty pointless...it creates a lot of lvl 80 players with an ELO record of 1100, people who have no idea about game strategy just want to use overpowered cards.

It brings the grinding factor of your everyday MMORPG to UR, something I was pretty glad there wasn't when I started playing this game.
4/29
Fatecalling - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 23:39

I love the game mode..BP to boost my guild.and i play type one
5/29
Madis Pimp1 - Senior English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 00:55

It just replaces the LW for leveling faster
6/29
UM_Fox - Legend English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 08:06

OMG, doom and gloom brigade.
Seriously, battle points aside, I enjoy it because of the quicker games, having to think on your feet and do calculations a lot quicker (no time for the old calculator as much and waiting 2 days for your opponent to play their turn LOL).
And if you lose, your still in with a chance.
Its a shame you all just see it as a way of levelling faster......and not for the "Fun" mode it is.
So much negativity nowadays. *sigh*
7/29
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 11:13

DeathMatch is a poor mans Pfulls, which is good because the rich people will still level up faster than us but we can still level up . How can you actually complain about this? Your saying people get to level 80 with no skill and only know how to use OP cards but fail to mention that half of the level 100s are Pfulls which takes NO skill what so ever? You cannot mention one without the other.

Someone can pump 100s of pounds into this game, buy 1000s of Pfulls and get to level 80.
Someone can pump 50 pound into this game, but a decent deck and actually play the game and level up at the same time?

God forbid they made leveling abit cheaper.
8/29
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 16:39

I'm not saying it's not "fun", I'm saying the low benefits for me are unappealing to my current playing. If I needed the few thousand BP in a week, I'd play DM. But I don't, since there isn't anything for me to gain from it, besides a higher level, which makes no difference anymore. And when playing quicker games you always end up causing more mistakes that cost your game, which you could avoid when iunno, playing survivor or something.

If there was something for me to gain that I could actually use, things would be a lot different.
9/29
AidanM - Novice English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 17:12

I really like Deathmatches, once you get a decent deck together and play around you get quick games and no waiting - that's why i really enjoy it, it has that difference of being quick and not as thought out
10/29
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Thursday 25/11/2010, 18:18

DMs should award clintz instead of bp.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals