offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Friday 03/12/2010, 11:10

As their ultra-advanced technology has not been enough to bring the clans of Clint City to their knees, the Vortex has adopted a new strategy by unleashing Krung, a ferocious wild animal onto the city’s streets. He’s accompanied by Drorb, an effective and very discreet spy. Meanwhile the Freaks welcome a new star in the shape of Pyro, while down with the Jungo, Rodney’s getting started on his bowling career. Get these characters in the shop’s packs.

offline maki_mUR Senior Dragons Cro Clan
Monday 06/12/2010, 14:01

Vortex needs a 3*. There isn't anything I could use except deea. Sunder is cool, but he's not usable enough after the first round.

offline Waydo Novice  
Monday 06/12/2010, 21:01

Vortex getting a better 3* than deea would be like uppers getting an awesome 2* it would make the clan unbalanced

offline KitsuneKatsumi Imperator XiongDang
Tuesday 07/12/2010, 07:33

Have you tried Onyx?

offline AmberRed1994 Veteran  
Wednesday 08/12/2010, 03:29

The cards this round were a bit neutral... Some good, some bad...
Pyro may look interesting but if you look at it Pyro is just a trade-off from Elke.... 1 Power & 2 damage for2 stars.... Not really worth it.

Krung is terrible, like what Mr Intelijent said, Krung doesn't belong to a clan that thrives on defeat. Furthermore, 4 damage for a 4 star is a bit.... weak?

Rodney's still ok though. Upgraded Mindy, and his bonus compliments him.

Drorb is awesome too, 8/1 is very solid in itself. Although, of course, his ability depends on facing gheist/roots... because chances are that people will not use their SoA card on it

offline Grapple X Colossus THE_POWER
Wednesday 08/12/2010, 04:08

My main bone of contention with Krung is nothing to do with his power level - it's his art. The Vortex clan have had a very strong aesthetic look with lots of bronze, gold, red, and brown, and Krung completely bucks the trend. He sticks out visually and that ruins the really tight cohesion all of the clan's artwork had.

offline Prof Necros Veteran Evil Incorporated
Wednesday 08/12/2010, 05:03

@ Aurora
You do know that Elke is Defeat: opp -1 pillz min 2 while Pyro is Defeat: Recover 1 out of 2 pillz , completely different.

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Wednesday 08/12/2010, 17:59

I love how people think losing with Vortex is a win

offline M-Bison Titan Wise Men Distracted
Friday 10/12/2010, 23:25

Seriously alot of people can't see past 4 damage can they?

Krung was the best card out of the bunch, he can K.O with Dregn and C beast, if you hit them with C beast or Dregn first he becomes a 10 power, if not hes still a decent 7. How can you complain his ability is confidence it just means you actually have to win a match before his ability activates? Im sorry vortex users are you ment to lose all 4 rounds? No your not so this confidence card was a great card.

Alot of you people need to wake up to the real world, only because losing is your only choice doesn't mean its good, a confidence card is what vortex needed and I don't even use vortex much, so god only knows what half of you were thinking, honestly 4 out of 10 because hes confidence? Can't we tell someone is used to losing.

offline Poison Ivy89 Veteran Open Casket
Thursday 16/12/2010, 12:35

New cards come out tommarow! predictions Pussycats (way overdue), Skeelz, Junkz, and Rescue. Also this year's noel.

offline Hula_Daisy Colossus Immortality
Thursday 16/12/2010, 14:28

@Poison: I don't think this years Noel won't come out until 23rd december

I say Pussycats, Skeelz, Vortex, Piranas

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.