Flash AS3 1.1 version release
Friday 04/02/2011, 17:27
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Flash AS3 1.1 version release
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 04/02/2011, 17:27

Hello all,

It’s nearly the week-end and we’ve updated the AS3 Flash to 1.1 version.
After having released it as default version instead of the AS2, we noticed quite a lot of problems (unfortunately, these problems haven’t been reported during the beta test).
We worked hard during two weeks to solve everything.

So what’s new in this version ?
- The initial part which loads the downloads of the different modules is faster and give more accurate information about the progress.
Numerous corrections on the network engine (the blocked QB glitch should have disappeared).
Corrections of memory leaks (the game should remain as smooth on the 100th game session as on the first one).
The played cards are completely grey and not just the art (to see them better).
Network traffic optimization to get back the different missions and game states (less wait during loadings).
The AS3 game is now compatible with Flash Player 9 (and not from Flash Player 10 version only).

If you can test the AS3 version and tell us if it’s better, it would help us a lot (and it would be a relief to ).

Have fun,
« Previous12Next »

2/11
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 04/02/2011, 17:54

I know you needed to do it like that to the loadin to make it faster, but now it was a kind of boring loading, but it not slow eneught yet, so i really dont care. Sometimes kate doesnt appear to ask for quick challenge aigan, sometimes she does.
For else its great
3/11
Infiniti - Event team - Tequila Sunrise- UR English
Friday 04/02/2011, 17:58

I like it
4/11
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Friday 04/02/2011, 18:20

Sounds like a good upgrade.

I like that you have gone back to greying the whole card and not just the art. It seemed like it was harder to tell what cards had been played on the as3 version for some reason.
5/11
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/02/2011, 18:54

I might actually try this now. Ive been on standard version since AS3 was announced
6/11
Boredy_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Friday 04/02/2011, 21:53

I've noticed the loading change. No more 4 new cards that are shown.
7/11
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 04:04

I like the new font the missions are showing up in. Very sharp.
8/11
EsperKin - Guru English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 12:34

I was wondering if anyone knew why my default is the old version of the game? I'm sure others have been having similar issues, I just thought I'd ask myself to get a direct answer. Is there a setting I need to switch?
9/11
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 14:27

After clicking the play butoon esperkin, there's a little button underneath play now. click on AS3 and that will change
10/11
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 22:20

So, as3 is no longer the standard version? Hah.

I still like the standard one more, though as3 has been nicely improved. And btw the cards aren't completely gray, there's still a lot of white space in the background. It hurts the eye, sorry. In the standard version, they're just darkened and it looks way better. I like the font for missions, but not the one on cards. It's too thin, and the rows of text in ability or bonus fields are too far apart.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals