4. Copper
5. Chloe
6. Miss Chloe
7. Taham
8. Hawk

2/6
Shook 0nes - Veteran - Evolution English
Wednesday 18/05/2011, 05:23

Remove Eyrik & put in Hugo this is an attack based deck not power, Havok in place of Chloe, Neil in place of Taham trust me and take my advice
3/6
(AoEM) _-7-_ - Veteran - Army of Elite Mercenaries English
Friday 20/05/2011, 07:38

Nice idea,but u must anyway change some cards. Eyrik never.

Eyrik reduce opp. power -1 ,that mean if opp. card use 1+5 pillz, his attack is reduce -6 (with free pill always).
Hugo attack +6,that mean all your cards has same power and all your attack increase +6.
Difference between Hugo and Eyrik is that,Hugo doesnt have handicap and Eyrik yes,if opp. has power 5 so your Leader is 5* sh*t.

Ambre is in this always better. Maybe u dont apply +3 power on all your cards (only 2 cards from 4 thats enough),but if u use 1+5 pillz on courage card,your attack increases +18,coz of +3 power=6x3=18 attk.
Morphun is not better than Ambre,coz u win 1 pill and that means,any of your cards increases attk +6,7,8 =your card power.

Use Ambre

and Havok combo with Ambre is less pillz using. So Havok
4/6
Friday 20/05/2011, 12:52

Don't listen to 7, why? because you already have cards that give you a big ass power advantage, copper has 9 power (essentially), Haze -3 opp power, and when you get Havok -2 opp power. I reached 17 in survivor & was 9-0 in DM (T2) and some of the credit has to go to Hugo if not for him i wouldn't have reached that far
5/6
Yell0wStar - Master English
Friday 20/05/2011, 19:38

Okay i will test out the Ambre and Hugo but thank you for the advice both of you
6/6
Friday 20/05/2011, 23:47

Np anytime glad to be of assistance

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals