Deathmatch Cataclysm!

Deathmatch Cataclysm!
Tuesday 24/05/2011, 23:50
Shook 0nes - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Deathmatch Cataclysm!
Shook 0nes - Veteran - EvolutionEnglish - Tuesday 24/05/2011, 23:50

10 card deck pure Skeelz (except Eyrik). Let me know what you think rate & comment. preset=1880948&list

2/6
Rocket Raccon - Legend - Guardians Of The Galaxy English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 00:24

deleted
3/6
-0-broseidon - Imperator English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 01:15

deleted
4/6
Shook 0nes - Veteran - Evolution English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 01:54

Yeah, yeah thanks for the link(s) now, RATE & COMMENT!
5/6
Shook 0nes - Veteran - Evolution English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 08:33

deleted Deleted all of my previous presets (don't ask why, I myself doesn't know why) anyway you know the drill, Rate & Comment. Thanks in advance.
6/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 25/05/2011, 11:06

Good deck but i would change Eyrik to Ambre and Greem to Caelus Cr if you can afford it.

Ambre can give you a 3 power difference unlike Eyrik's 1 power difference. But if you don't like it only happaning twice every match and you want higher power on the Leader i would use Morphun, because even though its not power manipulation +1 pillz per round is helpfull too.

Greem can work well in T1 when its harder to ko but in T2 posion dosn't really work because its very easy to KO befor its had any effect. Caelus Cr is easyer to win with and his 8 damage can help a lot.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals