Jungo Deck

Jungo Deck
Saturday 11/06/2011, 06:16
Lord Felipe - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Jungo Deck
Lord Felipe - Master English - Saturday 11/06/2011, 06:16

Do you guys think a mono Jungo deck of Eggman, Eduardo, Ongh, Sylth, Askai, Adler, Buba, and Nahema for T2 deathmatches would work?

2/9
suggsie baby - Senior English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 16:46

No, too many of those cards are too weak for T2 death match. The format is riddled with cards that would have 10 power against you meaning you would always be fighting an uphill battle. even if Eduardo , Nahema , Eggman or sylth gets through past a ten powered card you'd have had to overpill by so many that you'd likely still loose the fight. You'd suffer even more at the hands of Ambre because the power gap would be far too high to overcome. Not a viable T2 deathmatch deck i'm afraid.
3/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 17:57

It could work. Eggman wont work very well because T2 is full of two hit kos which his ability wont stop, try chaning him to a Ambre/Morphun.
4/9
Saturday 11/06/2011, 18:23

Oh, thanks, I didn't know that it was full of 10 powered cards. so what about Ambre, GraksmxxT, Uranus, Ongh, Sylth, Askai, Adler, and Nahema , to have DRs, an extra amount of power thanks to Ambre?
5/9
Saturday 11/06/2011, 21:29

Thanks for the info. then what about Ambre/ Eyrik, Eduardo, Ongh, Sylth, Askai, Adler, GraksmxxT, and Nahema?
6/9
suggsie baby - Senior English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 23:31

Ongh Askai sylth and Niva are the only Jungo i would consider using in T2 dm. They'd go well with Sakrohm dr and either Ambre or Morphun.
7/9
Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:19

Just saw the other guilds for T2, i know now what you guys mean, well thanks for the information.
8/9
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 07:04

DM? Definitly not
Survivor Type 2? Definitly
9/9
Monday 13/06/2011, 17:52

Yea Survivor , that's cool, it will help a lot those extra clintz.. thanks

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals