Tips,Opinion, Help with my Nightmare/Gheist Deck

Tips,Opinion, Help with my Nightmare/GHEIST Deck
Saturday 11/06/2011, 19:20
HHM SKY - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Tips,Opinion, Help with my Nightmare/Gheist Deck
HHM SKY - Guru English - Saturday 11/06/2011, 19:20

My Deck: GHEIST- Arkn, Bristone, Leviatonn, Wardom. Nightmare- Kenny, Mawpin, Pan, Phyllis.

This is for t1 survivor, and i been having some trouble getting consecutive wins with it. Maybe im playing it wrong because i had a pretty good player help me make it but it never hurts getting peoples opinions and ideas that can make it flow better. When i play t1 Dt's i switch out Wardom>Kolo's and Mawpin>Z3r0 D34d

2/7
HHM SKY - Guru English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 02:16

No help anyone ?
3/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 19:51

I like this deck (i think you can gess why) Try the change you suggested though and see how you do.
4/7
HHM SKY - Guru English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 20:27

Ugh
5/7
HHM SKY - Guru English
Monday 13/06/2011, 01:20

It's a great deck but i find myself struggling in elo/survivor. Idk whats wrong
6/7
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 13/06/2011, 02:08

You have one attack manip and no power reducers which are what you need in survivor because if you just have regular cards its and even battle agains opponent power/attack wise so whenever you get less pills and more life you won't have a high chance of winning. Try this instead
Kenny > Edwin
Mawpin > Eadth
Phylis > Sargh

Kenny is weak and can't win unless you have a lot of pills, Edwin is great because if your versing a 7 powered card and you use 3 pills if you started the round they will need 5 to win.
Mawpin is good but situational, Eadth is same as Edwin but takes a few more pills also since he is 2 star he can take on those big 8 powered 5 stars.
Phylis is good damager but usually has to be pilled to win while Sargh does 1 less damage and has ability to beat most cards without pilling.
7/7
HHM SKY - Guru English
Monday 13/06/2011, 13:41

@Mr Intelijent - Thank you alot for your input and great detailed explanation i will try the said changes and see if this helps me out a bit.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals