Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN TO DEATH MATCH?

Thursday 23/06/2011, 08:20
DTW DEATH - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
DTW DEATH - Hero English - Thursday 23/06/2011, 08:20

I would like to see a buy inlike 100 clints or a different rooms where they have different buy ins...and basicly there is a jack pot and a certian % goes to 1st 2nd 3rd that would be nice to win some clints from a death mach
any other thing yall would like to see in DM
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 10:07

Nothing, its perfectly fine as it is.
3/12
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 11:09

I'd like the message after you win the Deathmatch to be 'Your good but your not M-bison'.

Apart from to me obviously, mine would be 'Your good but your not Fraggle'

mhm....Do it staff
4/12
DTW DEATH - Hero English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 11:20

Yea its fine the way it is but you cant tell me if you made a 2nd DM room that you could pay to enter and have a chance to win clints wouldnt be fun?
5/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 12:39

Interesting fact the danger room (An old urban rivals room which was removed a while back) could of been a betting room but the players voted to change it to no random.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=21&id_subject=34874&subject_page=0

Back on track i don't think there should be a change to deathmatch (its an xp room more then a clintz room) but they could make a new room.
6/12
DTW DEATH - Hero English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 13:19

Yup a new room kinda like death match with the time and 16 people limit and have a buy in and then a payout for the top3
but staff please make one it would be awsome
7/12
DTW DEATH - Hero English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 13:22

But yea a highest attack 20 min 16 people mini event for clintz is great or that danger room would be nice
8/12
E10din - Titan English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 20:33

I 2hko'd fraggle once in Elo. he was using a mono La Junta deck.

as for the thread DM is fine as is
9/12
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 23/06/2011, 21:39

Maybe make dm a lil harder somehow n then get credits for it in the end thats the best i could think of since dm is fine the way it is
10/12
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 24/06/2011, 02:02

There's nothing wrong with it, so let's keep it that way.

Also "that would be nice to win some clints from a death mach" isn't gonna happen. It's a pure battle point mode, if you want clintz, you can alway go to one of the other three game modes available.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals