How to join a DT?

How to join a DT?
Thursday 08/12/2011, 11:40
singy1991 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
How to join a DT?
singy1991 - Senior English - Thursday 08/12/2011, 11:40

How do you join a DT? I heard that doing this is a good way to make clintz.

2/6
Thursday 08/12/2011, 16:59

Do I have to ask to join one created by another user? Or is there a separate page for me to join on?
3/6
Scder - Veteran Deutsch
Thursday 08/12/2011, 17:14

Off the rules-page for DTs:
"Every day we organize 12 Tournaments in which you can win Clintz and Credits.

If you wish to take part, all you need to do is play during the Tournament period in one of the Tournament rooms with a Deck that is valid for that room: Type I, Type II, ELO, etc. (Game modes and Deck formats)

The rooms valid for Daily Tournaments are easy to spot as they show this icon:" [a golden trophy-icon]

You don't need to signup. Just go ahead and play and as soon as you scored your first point, you're a participant.
4/6
Thursday 08/12/2011, 19:47

Thankyou
5/6
SkilledWill - Novice English
Thursday 08/12/2011, 20:22

Bacially, all you have to do is join either Type 1 Fights, or Type 2 fights during the tournament times. I believe you are GMT so they start on all the odd hours of the 24 hour clock. They last for a hour and its advised you play for the full time to have a good chance of winning good clintz. You get 50 clintz for just entering, and 1 credit if your in the top 3rd. Prizes increace when you reach the top 100.
Goodluck

Hope this is understandable.
6/6
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 09/12/2011, 00:43

You can't have any doubles in your deck.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals