T1 T2 DT difference?

T1 T2 DT difference?
Monday 19/12/2011, 15:30
ViltorND - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
T1 T2 DT difference?
ViltorND - Senior English - Monday 19/12/2011, 15:30

T1 DT and T2 DT are two different touraments? Or they are one tourament with 2 different rooms, but with same tourney score? Is there difference in T1 and T2, except that i will meet different card deck setups?
If i play 2 battles in T1, and then play 3 battles in T2, what will happen with my points in DT?
In what tourament i will get more clintz/credits?
I get DT points when playing in Elo, while tourney is running?

2/6
XCRollingStar - Titan English
Monday 19/12/2011, 20:00

- Same tournement, you can even switch rooms if you prefer, score just adds up
- The most points you get in the one that suits your playing style most, you can win in both rooms, and get above 400 with both aswell. Try in t2 just 1-4 stars more then 25, and try with t1 as low as possible but remain playable even with worst hand!
- Yes ELO does also count in DT, but because there are longer timers I would not suggest you do that.

Max credits to earn is 1 in DT, but your clint rewards can be pretty decent.

I recommand you try both rooms a few times and then decide with what you get the best results.
3/6
Hentai Hakase - Veteran - АД клан English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 10:18

ND means Navi Dragons? If you are the viltor im thinking of, than hello from the Lineage2 Kain server, mr. flooder ;p
4/6
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Thursday 05/01/2012, 11:59

T1 DT and T2 DT are two different touraments? Or they are one tourament with 2 different rooms, but with same tourney score?

They are the same tournements, they require different deck format but if you enter Type 1 your score will be competing with players in Type 2

Is there difference in T1 and T2, except that i will meet different card deck setups?

No. The only difference is T2 is 26 stars to 40 (generally, could be higher if your a nut) and T1 is 16 stars to 25.

If i play 2 battles in T1, and then play 3 battles in T2, what will happen with my points in DT?

They will combine. Anyone playing in a DT, any format is all competing for first place so you can score in either. A common tactic is a low star deck to get lots of 25-30 point wins and in the last 10 minutes they switch to a 2HKO deck for quick wins

In what tourament i will get more clintz/credits?

You ge the same ammount of credits no matter what tournement or placing. Always you will get 1 credit and I as I mentioned it is the same tournement ranking, people verse eachother so both tournements get the same clints. You may however be better at type 2 and increase your shot at getting more clints via a better placement or vice versa.

I get DT points when playing in Elo, while tourney is running?

Yes you do.
5/6
kikueno - Hero Português
Friday 06/01/2012, 16:24

The placing actually matters when it comes to credits, you need to be above 1/3 of the contestants. If there are 3000 people in the DT you need to be above the 1000th position to earn 1 credit.
6/6
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 07/01/2012, 23:58

Thou shall not necro threads i wish people closed their threads when they get the info they need

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals