Ulu watu t2 help.

Ulu Watu t2 help.
Thursday 22/12/2011, 14:13
kung-fu dk - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Ulu watu t2 help.
kung-fu dk - Veteran English - Thursday 22/12/2011, 14:13

Im starting a Ulu Watu deck for t2, and i want some help in what cards i should use. i want the deck to be about 30-32 stars, and im kinda on a budget, so no Tanaereva Cr. can anyone help my my suggesting what cards i should use?

2/5
kung-fu dk - Veteran English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 20:49

Whoops, i meant more like 28-30 stars
3/5
URHunter - Titan English
Friday 23/12/2011, 00:04

The Ulu Watu 2* are useless except the -8atk manip. You might have something if you build it around Nanook, Gaia, Gaia Noel?, and just a bunch of high powered cards, along with someone like Stanly to 2HKO with.
4/5
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 23/12/2011, 08:58

Ulu Watu will not get you far at all they are just horrible for anything apart from Survivor and Death Match. If you must use them which I would strongly recommend not to do than the best deck would be:

Stanly
Buck
Lucia
Lulabee
Nanook
Gaia
Reef
Taigo

That's 28 stars, you could get top 150 with it if you have a lot of skill top 50 is possible for experts. Top 10 would be bordering on impossible and winning is completely out of the question unless you are one of the best players in the game. I would recommend All Stars, Uppers, and Bangers for DT. Bangers even have the same bonus as Ulu and All Stars kind of do as well, here is a strong deck you could win a DT with.

Chlora
Shogunn
Loocio
Garrik
Quinn
Randy
Karen
Stacey/Jessie

If you use that deck in Elo than swap Quinn for Marina and Garrik for Graff
5/5
beatboxbangers - Senior English
Friday 23/12/2011, 10:03

Allright,then im using the Ulu Watu for t2 deathmatch. Same cards? (btw this is one of my alts,but i never do something against the rules between them.)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals