SoA & SoB

SoA & SoB
Tuesday 27/12/2011, 20:07
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
SoA & SoB
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 27/12/2011, 20:07

Hello guys I will like to know your opinion about which is the best mix of clan that got SoA & SoB???

thanks

2/4
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 04:20

None, GHEIST have their best 2 star Arkn banned so fitting in 2 star replacements will be difficult and their 4 stars are fairly easily beaten by all the Montana and Uppers. Roots have DRs and low power so do not belong in DT. Piranas have really low damaging cards so they need a 4 round win 9 out of 10 times and Nightmare have Poison and + Life cards.

They really arn't the best clans for DT I would go with Sentinels, Uppers, Montana, All Stars, Bangers, Rescue or La Junta personally.

To answer your question about the best Soa and Sob combination for DT it would have to be GHEIST and Nightmare but there are far better combinations else where.
3/4
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran - Open Casket English
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 13:32

I was thinking the same, and I mean to build a deck GHEIST/Nightmare for Bluff with GHEIST and hit hard with Nightmare, I will play in T2 so is mean Normal, Survivor, and Deatmatch...

Which combination else you mean then?

you will go with Sentinel, Uppers, Montana, All Stars, Bangers, Rescue or La Junta in an all mix deck, all together?
4/4
IL TRIVELLA - Veteran - Open Casket English
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 13:34

Is what I was thinking as well, build a deck GHEIST/Nightmare, for bluff with GHEIST and hit hard with Nightmare, or as you said use life cards, but then which are the better combinations?

you will go with Sentinel, Uppers, Montana, All Stars, Bangers, Rescue or La Junta all together in a mix deck?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals