(EVENT) Dead or Alive: Survival Threshold
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 23:01
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
(EVENT) Dead or Alive: Survival Threshold
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Tuesday 03/01/2012, 23:01

Dead or Alive: Survival Threshold

24th event on my popular CC Circuit! This one is a bit more creative and outside the box than my usual. I don't want to get into the full rules here, as they are a bit long and they are important to understand, but the basic concept is that you'll start out "alive" and then become a zombie if you fail to achieve a certain amount of points in a stage. Zombies are still in the event, but they lose privileges that the living get to enjoy and will play at a disadvantage.

Last living man standing is the champion!

If you've never played a CC Circuit event before you don't know what you're missing and I absolutely urge you to to try one out today! You just might get hooked! More information can be found on the CC Circuit via the event in my profile, which is my free newsletter to let you know any time I make a new event.

ANYHOW, spaces are limited, prizes will be great, and I guarantee that you'll have a good time. The event starts soon so don't hesitate to join today!

Please rate the event green.

Thanks for taking your time to check it out and thanks mods for posting!

2/3
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Wednesday 04/01/2012, 11:24

Already at 27 people!

These fill fast. Sign up now to guarantee your spot in what promises to be an exciting event! The event could begin as soon as Saturday if it continues to fill at anywhere near this rate.

Rate green and thanks mods!
3/3
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Friday 06/01/2012, 18:22

Event more than likely starts tomorrow, making today the final day for registration. Please join now or never. Don't miss this one!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals