Can my nightmare be better

Can my Nightmare be better
Monday 16/01/2012, 02:42
jsprx - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Can my nightmare be better
jsprx - Hero - Project G.U.English - Monday 16/01/2012, 02:42

Ok I need help. I'm currently playing a Nightmare deck and I want to play type 1 but my levels are to high can i get some tips for a low level Nightmare deck. I have over half the clan no collectibles or legend and if you look at whats for sale i have like the first half with Glorg and Oshitsune.

LimChonKah- - Titan English
Monday 16/01/2012, 05:26

Mawpin, Artus, Edwin, Sargh, Dieter and Pan are all good low level fillers imho.
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 16/01/2012, 05:59

You can do Type 1 with Nightmare but you wont be winning any time soon. If you are happy just being in the top third then this deck would do.

If you want to be a top 100 player and possibly a DT winner however you will need to change clans. I would go with La Junta, All Stars, Bangers, Uppers, Sentinels and Montana. Other clans are possible as well although I have to strongly recommend you do not chose the following: Jungo, Sakrohm, Nightmare, Roots and Freaks.
MobiusWyrm - Legend - Iron Lords English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 21:27

What's your deck currently?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals