Can my nightmare be better

Can my Nightmare be better
Monday 16/01/2012, 02:42
jsprx - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Can my nightmare be better
jsprx - Hero - Project G.U.English - Monday 16/01/2012, 02:42

Ok I need help. I'm currently playing a Nightmare deck and I want to play type 1 but my levels are to high can i get some tips for a low level Nightmare deck. I have over half the clan no collectibles or legend and if you look at whats for sale i have like the first half with Glorg and Oshitsune.

2/4
LimChonKah- - Titan English
Monday 16/01/2012, 05:26

Mawpin, Artus, Edwin, Sargh, Dieter and Pan are all good low level fillers imho.
3/4
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 16/01/2012, 05:59

You can do Type 1 with Nightmare but you wont be winning any time soon. If you are happy just being in the top third then this deck would do.
Glorg
Oshitsune
Magneta
Azel
Pan
Eadth
Mawpin
Phyllis

If you want to be a top 100 player and possibly a DT winner however you will need to change clans. I would go with La Junta, All Stars, Bangers, Uppers, Sentinels and Montana. Other clans are possible as well although I have to strongly recommend you do not chose the following: Jungo, Sakrohm, Nightmare, Roots and Freaks.
4/4
MobiusWyrm - Colossus - Second 2 None English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 21:27

What's your deck currently?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals