Event deck format help

Event deck format help
Friday 27/01/2012, 06:21
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Event deck format help
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English - Friday 27/01/2012, 06:21

Well I don't like asking for help on the forums, but since I clearly have no clue on how to do it, I'll ask here.

I'm trying to organize an event where the deck format must be that a player has to use Rescue in a split deck. I'm trying to make it so that they MUST use 4 Rescue, and 4 cards from any other clan. But I messed up. ATM I realize it still would allowed biclans from any two pairs of any clans. I need to find a way to restrict one of the clans to be used to be Rescue, but keep the other free. I tried another way, but that way would've completely restricted the two clans to be Rescue and whatever else I typed in.

Help? LOL. I could just hope the players who participate play fair and use a proper deck, but as we all know, there will be a cheater who uses a mono deck and "luckily" draws all 4 of their Rescue cards in their hand.

2/3
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/01/2012, 10:48

To make a deck format that works you can select the "X clans at most and set it to 2" and the " at least x clans" and set that to 2. Finally you can select the " the clans must be balanced option".

There is no way that i can see to select it so that 1 clan has to be Rescue though with the above rules in place other players should find it easyer to spot cheaters becuase they would have 2 clans with both not being Rescue.

P.s i don't think it classes leaders as a seperat clan when in events so you might have to select the excluding X clans (Leader being the x) or just say not to use them if you don't want them used.
3/3
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English
Friday 27/01/2012, 16:50

Yeah that's kinda how I already had it, along with selecting only Rescue as the "this clan only" criterion. So atm, that rule contradicts the at least 2 clans rule.

Leader doesn't even show up when using the excluding X clan criterion and typing their name. They are not a clan according to UR. I don't want to just say "must use X clan, 4/4 split with another 4 of any other clan" or anything like that. As I said, cheaters.

Until there is a way, I suppose I'll just scratch this idea for now

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals