Click here if you forgot your password.

Some problem with the tq of the 18:00

Thursday 19/04/2012, 18:46
UoS_Musashi - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
UoS_Musashi - Legend - UNION OF THE SUPREMESEnglish - Thursday 19/04/2012, 18:46

HI everybody, did anyone else had problem with this tq or it was just me ? for example i played the first match ... ok and then ... nothing i keep clicking the fight button but ... nothing happened not even the message of no opponent found ... this for almost 10 minutes ... and when i check my battle history ...
18:20 Tourney ..you lost by timeout against R-e-V-a-N (12-12) – your wins: -20 points and 0 Clintz
18:15 Tourney ..you lost by timeout against Adept69, The Alliance (12-12) – your wins: -20 points and 0 Clintz
18:10 Tourney ..you won by timeout against Undead_Master, Warriors Of Time (12-12) – your wins: 14 points and 5 Clintz
18:08 Tourney ..you lost by timeout against Camac, Korea Republic (12-12) – your wins: -20 points and 0 Clintz
18:03 Tourney ..you won by timeout against Gayoso, Gangsta paradise (12-12) – your wins: 15 points and 5 Clintz
18:01 Tourney ..you crushed QS_altair1908, ✠ QUESTI SIAMO ✠ (12-0) – your wins: 19 points and 9 Clintz
all matches i have never played not even seen on screen ... and for last
Too many dropouts
Kate, Today at 18:20
Hello UoS_Musashi,
I’m sorry to tell you that because you've recently forfeited too many battles, you've been banned from creating a new battle for a few minutes.
Forfeiting a battle is very annoying for the other players, please don't do it unless you really need to.
Kate
ehm .... i really don't know what to say,
thnks mod.

2/4
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 19:21

Yes, the last version introduced a bug that "locked" the whole servers system quite a bit.
We have fixed it quickly, people need to reload the page to get the latest version, so it can take a bit but it should not happen for the next tournament.
3/4
UoS_Musashi - Legend - UNION OF THE SUPREMES English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 19:37

Thanks for the answer and the explanation ...
i shall try the next tq then
uos_musashi

p.s.
hope at least that this tq will not be counted in the daily lottery ... would not be fare for many
4/4
nnjabanditpig - Veteran - War Party English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 20:22

Same happened to me.. ruined my dt

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals