« Previous12Next »

2/13
0 Anderson - Titan English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 05:58

Rescue
3/13
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 08:31

Frozn is best as a splash in a Skeelz/Rescue. 5 (Skeelz), 2 (Rescue), 1 (Frozn).
4/13
XC Manfred 32 - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 13:16

Somebody who could give a relevant response would be nice
5/13
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 13:34

Frozn play extremely well with anyone that provides an advantage in losing. That's not to say you should lose with those characters, but they help keep your opponent guessing. Ahkab, Bonnie Ld, Hawkins, and Kristin will leave you both 3 star spots open for your favorite Frozn.

You can also make your opponent "pick their poison". Freaks Frozn makes your opponent choose between eating poison dmg or taking a huge slap in the face the following round. With options of Grudj, Varoslav, Baldovino, and Sah Brinak you can potentially leverage pillz advantage in the mix as well.

Something else that I am personally experimenting with is Timber! It's not ready for prime time yet, but he is a huge help when you don't have the bonus, and gravy when you do. Good luck!
6/13
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 14:01

Vortex/Berzerk

I like Vortex best but I'm still not a fan of that Frozn clan
7/13
8H D-Sparky - Imperator English
Tuesday 05/06/2012, 14:05

Vortex probably has the best synergy With frozen at the moment.

Something like this http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2280039&list with a few tweaks depending on the weeks meta usually does well.
8/13
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 07/06/2012, 17:43

9/13
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 18/06/2012, 03:28

I think Pussycats work best with Frozn, because of the threat , Vortex is good too but pussys can create good gaps like Muze/Diana
and your opp have to choose between pilling on Muze and get reduced dmg AND ur revenge is activated or that sweet poison
ice cold ladie Kalindra ELO
10/13
Wakshaani - Legend English
Monday 18/06/2012, 08:33

Yeah, the big thing is that, if you want to use Frozn's bonuses, you have to make your foe KO the non-Frozn people and survive it. Pcats are one way, but also telegraph your intentions. Vortex work, but are a tad predictable. Oddly, I think some of the big clobberin' people are in order, like FPC or Junta ... if they take it on the chin to keep your Frozn under control, they take BIG hits. In contrast, kill the weaker side, Frozn get their hits in afterwards.

Mix n match offense, instead of the "HERE IS MY STRATEGY" style of a Pcats bluff.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals