(LFG) Guild Dedicated To Making Clintz

Monday 30/07/2012, 09:11
The Rabbitoh - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
The Rabbitoh - Hero English - Monday 30/07/2012, 09:11

Are there any guilds that are dedicated to making clintz and playing the market?

2/3
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 30/07/2012, 18:33

Yes, and I have figured out that they send invitation when you seem like candidate, that would mean that you have been able to do atleast 50M+ on your own with your skills, so you know the basics - and probably getting lucky with CR's wont count, thats lottery and winning in lottery does not require skill.

Basically, why would such guild look for inexperienced poor members who try to take full benefit out of that guilds common knowledge and practices.... It would be same situation if I was looking for tiny mosquito to suck my blood. That's just ... not logical. What do you provide to such guild? Hmm? - Only logical solution is to have members who can do themselves, understands the market and need company just to make things in larger volume. Unless you are already in business, you do not add to the total power in any significant level.

Best way to introduce yourself to such guild is to play market better than them or atleast display clear skill on the market until they notice you. They follow markets thus they see you if you are something that should be seen. (And if they dont evaluate other market players.... such guild is probably not worth joining anyway, it is just rich gentleman club who can afford to overlook stuff and are not really deeply interested in subject.)
3/3
The Rabbitoh - Hero English
Monday 30/07/2012, 23:52

Thanks for the reply

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals