In need of opinion

In need of opinion
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 09:28
naufal91 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
In need of opinion
naufal91 - Guru - Vortex AveryEnglish - Tuesday 07/08/2012, 09:28

As you guys all know, there is the new pack in the characters shop, the basic pack which costs 7 credits. I was wondering if it is really worthwhile getting it? I mean, do you get some great cards, or just plain cards you may not even use. If you've purchased it, maybe could you share what cards you got?

2/7
Yami Prem - Titan English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 12:23

It doesn't appeal to me.

Here's a good summary of each pack and it's (current?) value by Memento Mori:
http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php
3/7
ACalculus - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 12:24

Don't even bother considering.

Out of the hundreds of commons in UR, only about 5 are great, 50% are alright, and the rest are very, very bad.
Last time i tried to get one, Bob Joby, Cell and Onyx came out of the pack - don't expect to get much more than a 1k profit out of it. Tula's don't come up too often
4/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 12:47

You might get good characters like Spiaghi or really bad 100 clintz cards. Its a good pack if you don't think you will get enuth credits to buy a more expensive pack or you want to fill up your collection.
5/7
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 15:31

New Blood packs are probably your best bet for profit.
6/7
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 18:10

As the rest of urdb, the packs section gets updated every few minutes. It should help getting an overal idea of pack values, but take into account that its average values and the actual ones might differ a lot.
7/7
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 01:12

Extended, Elite and New Blood are your packs of choice when looking to make a profit.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals