offline Diasterpiece Senior  
Tuesday 07/08/2012, 18:00

Hi, I'm new(actually I came back after two years) and I'm trying to get a cheap-ish standard25 elo deck with fpc. I'm going for something of a 7-5 damage combo mostly. I'm thinking of going with Montana mostly but I wanted to get your opinion. My budget for a half deck would be around 15k. I was also thinking of going Mono but I thought that might be more expensive or maybe not as good as half.

offline subclavianHoA Imperator Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 06:07

Imho one of my better presets, but it's getting harder and harder to 2hko in elo smiley
Tsubame's last stand

Wednesday 08/08/2012, 07:46

I noticed that the hp in elo is now 14... Why would they do that??? I dont know what point there is in doing this other than to screw over damage dealing clans.

offline Legacy PH Senior Face Everything And Rejoice
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 14:30

ELO became 14 Life maybe because of Defeat: Return Pill High Damaging Cards.. Such as Dregn and Tsubame.smiley

offline about4turtles Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Wednesday 08/08/2012, 21:08

It's also to make 2HKO a harder and 1HKOs virtually impossible (exceptions include Dacote, Defeat: -DAM + 8 Dam Card)

Thursday 09/08/2012, 06:48

Well that's dumb. >> It will probably keep changing if they keep making broken cards. They should just analyze if a card would make the game broken or just nerf them. That would have been easier and more effective than changing the game itself.

Thursday 09/08/2012, 08:04

Well, I think another part of the reason was to give the Freaks at least 1 game mode where they can excel at smiley The 14 life change was actually the result of a elo experiment last year where they had 15-life weeks, no-SOA weeks, no-DR weeks and a lot of other wacky stuff.

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator E X C A L I B U R starstarstarstar
Thursday 09/08/2012, 15:41

ELO was allways ment to be more tacktical then normal game modes so they changed the life points to make Ko harder so you aim for a longer game then quick KOs.

Friday 10/08/2012, 18:35

...or it means you can old your first two rounds with no fear of getting KO'd smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.