How to play rescue in extended25?

How to play Rescue in extended25?
Thursday 09/08/2012, 02:14
2sHaMe - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
How to play rescue in extended25?
2sHaMe - Hero - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Thursday 09/08/2012, 02:14

Comments, presets,etc. formed me an opinion that Rescue is an easy clan to use and scary clan to face. However, for some reason i am not able to establish any sort of rhythm with them, tried many cards and deck structures but always ended up overpilling, underpilling or at 50/50 .
Do you think i should stop trying with Rescue or is there certain way how Rescue clan is suppossed to be played?

2/4
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 05:59

Basically use barely any pillz the first rounds because no matter what you will generate a pillz advantage because of that nasty +12 attack. This way you either expended hardly anything and got in a few rounds or your opponent wasted some of theirs trying to get over that wall. Fun cards to use this strategy with are cards like Slyde and Steve mostly because they force pillz and damage reduce or you get free damage. So yea Rescue is all about conservation.
3/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 15:38

People think Rescue is easy to play and hard to beat due to there bonus but they are actually just as hard/easy as most other clans. OC-Vanity has the right idea of how to play them.
4/4
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 18:47

Slyde and/or Steve as DR

Lea first choice tool
Elvira second choise tool

Lothar is usable too for star-cramming.

Anita and/or Suzie because gap is great to have.

Theres your basic toolpack for low star settings.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals