Gail Ld vs Bonnie Ld

Gail Ld vs Bonnie Ld
Thursday 09/08/2012, 02:30
Novum - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Gail Ld vs Bonnie Ld
Novum - Senior English - Thursday 09/08/2012, 02:30

Ok, so I've been working on getting Bonnie Ld. I'm in the next to last stage of the mission (win 50 Pillz in Survivor Mode) and I haven't won a single pill yet. I won three matches in a row earlier and didn't get one pill. So how do I win pillz in Survivor Mode? Secondly, the requirements to get Gail Ld seem to be much easier than Bonnie Ld. Gail Ld basically just has you inflict certain amounts of damage for each stage of the mission. Bonnie Ld is much harder, having you remove Pillz from the opponent and win 50 Pillz in survivor mode. So why does Gail seem so much easier to get than Bonnie?

2/5
Purpleiswin - Veteran English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 04:24

To win pillz you need a card that says "+? Pill/" such as Hawkins Noel.
3/5
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 10:58

Bonnie has 4 missions and is probably the strongest ld character. Gail has 5 slightly easier missions and is't as ground breaking. As the missions are now they reflect the clans strengths, would you rather every legendary had the same damage dealing missions but for different clans.
4/5
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 13:04

Just lose with Bonnie in Survivor mode you'll be fine!!

kidding,

like Purpleiswin said, get a card with the following powers;
+ x pillz like Hawkins Noel, Nobrodroid, Taham, Anton
+ Xpillz per damage ( Sah Brinak)
defeat + x pillz; Akhab, Bonnie Ld
defeat recover pillz; like Tsubame, Andy Ld, and such

good luck!
5/5
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 19:56

Or use Vortex as all have the defeat: recover 2 out of 3 pilz bonus so u can somewhat easily get pillz for the mission.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals