Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Nerfenity, Tomas, Azgroth or a New Nightmare Card?

Friday 10/08/2012, 20:13
Ken HK - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International -English - Friday 10/08/2012, 20:13

The deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2382064
I hate bonus so any suggested card must have Stop Opp. Bonus (as Ability or Bonus)
8 Power is good against enemy with 100 Attack Kolos (enemy with Ambre and Courage)
If I don't have Glorg, Ghumbo, Nistarok, Nerfenity or Tomas in hand, the enemy would "0 Hit KO" me (defenseless against 1 Hit KO)
6 Damage is good for 2 Hit KO, that's why I pick Nerfenity & Tomas over Azgroth.
Down side? Damage Reducer will ruin my 2 Hit KO, and Azgroth is better in term of winning the Round, although low impact to enemy.

My question is, is this the best Deck against 0 Hit KO?
Could it be improved anyhow? (preferably with Stop Opp. Bonus)
Should Urban Rivals release a Better Nightmare card?

*7 Power doesn't work against 100 attacks, 7 x 13 = 91, so Karrion and Power below 7 are useless.
**Power Manipulators such as Oshitsune & Estalt also fail against Kolos with Ambre Courage.

2/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:08

Ok deck. I would personally change Nerfeniti to Azgroth and Tomas to Karrion.
3/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:37

First of all, your deck would benefit more from a better DR or a Soa than Tomas.
Secondly, 100 attack Kolos is a lot rarer if you step out of DM.
You can't really play in the fear of Ohko. There's only a handful of cards that can ohko in the first place, and most of the decks don't have one.
Dr ruins 2hko, that's just life. Don't like it, get a Soa deck.

Is it the best deck for anything, no.
Could it be improved, yeah. Matter of fact, there isn't a perfect deck. There's always something that beats the previous deck.
Better Nightmare, not anytime soon.

And again. You can't live in the fear of 100 attack Kolos.
4/7
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 10/08/2012, 21:58

The key here is to get out of the stupid high star format, and move into a format that actually requires skill...
5/7
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 03:31

@Ken HK - You should really consider switching clans altogether. Nightmare's MO was never primarily 2HKO, in fact they're a pretty generalist clan. They're good at everything but they don't excel highly on any particular style.
@LB_Abnormal - Just because T2 Formats lacks the tactical finesse of T1 formats doesn't make it 'stupid'.
6/7
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 04:06

It is pretty refreshing people still use the words t2 and t1.
7/7
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International - English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 19:40

Any chance Karrion will drop in price, I bought him once to try out then sell him when he was 18k, now he's 24k wth?

LB, to be honest, I hate thinking and enjoy winning, that's why I choose SoB Clan in the 1st place. And T1 is tactical but I think it's kinda boring.

I'm considering to replace Nerfeniti with Karrion but Azgroth is too low damage, I love his Power & Ability tho...
Until Urban Rivals release a Better Nightmare card, ELO Ban is fine with me, Tomas should stay.

*I love Permanent ELO-Banned cards, it's fun to use!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals