Country Selection

Country Selection
Sunday 12/08/2012, 05:03
abhishek - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Country Selection
abhishek - Guru - lonely fightersEnglish - Sunday 12/08/2012, 05:03

I am from Fiji, an island that i cannot pick in the country selection. Should i pick Australia, as it is the closest to our country or "World" which is a country selection i do not know much about.

2/5
XC-MeRLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Sunday 12/08/2012, 11:51

Though I am not a Fijian by birth, I feel like one in spirit, maybe because the spirit that I am drinking caught a Fijian wind or something, and I would take this opportunity to pledge solidarity with poor oppressed Fijians all over the world.
3/5
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 19:26

I feel you bro. Taiwan is also not on the country selection list
4/5
LW-Theory - Veteran English
Monday 13/08/2012, 00:10

It doesn´t matter. You can select any country you want, the game will stay the same. The only difference is that you will be ranked in chosen country.
5/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/08/2012, 22:40

You can send a suggestion to support using the contact us catagory under the green ? saying that your flags missing and they might add it. Intill then you can use whichever flag you want as it dosn't affect anything appart from which high scores you are listed in when selecting sort by country.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals