Leauge of Their Own

Leauge of Their Own
Monday 13/08/2012, 16:56
bilobob987 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Leauge of Their Own
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =-English - Monday 13/08/2012, 16:56

I want to hear what cards you guys love and if you'd like Y.

Celeaus Cr: He just destroys everying he seesand also he is what puts Skeelz on the map imo.
Charlie: A good defence makes A better offence. If u have problems with those pesky soa no problem, if u need a finsher np if u have this card in ur hand the match should be no problem.
Bryan: His ad brought me to this game.

These are just a couple of the cards i love. I want to hear some of yours

2/10
Six Nations - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 13/08/2012, 17:18

Splata Cr: I've always wanted a Splata Cr since I joined UR, I told myself I wouldn't stop playing till I got him, I've got my hands on him now, and that is the reason why I quit playing, just come back to look at the new cards, read a few things on the forum, check the market and go again, so yeah I love Splata Cr for many reasons, one reason being his cool hair.
3/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/08/2012, 22:44

I like all the cards lol.
4/10
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 03:48

Kerry is my fave card

Why? Cause she's cool, destroys stuff and no-one has ever predicted her right when I play her :3

Also she's kinda cute
5/10
0 Chaos - Guru English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 04:09

Mac Hen: His godliness is just Legendary
6/10
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 04:56

@wats_happenin: Course no one has predicted her, she's been banned for ages.

I think Tino deserves a place on this list.
Very underrated card, pretty sure no one uses him in ELO but me... But he has helped me secure Top 100s before.

Also, he is without a doubt one of the *creepiest* cards in UR. A mobster who eats corpses?! I'm pretty sure he's in Montana only because Nightmare were too scared to let him in!
7/10
origamimaster - Senior English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 05:03

Kenny since he's the one who interested me in ur
8/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 05:14

Thumbs up @ Mac Hen.

He is the only one of my starter cards which I haven't, and will never sell. Reminds me of my newbie days.

I also have a soft spot for Winifred - my first ever market purchase. I used to think she was good, until even cards in the beginner rooms started beating her.

My favourite card? Probably Mona. She was 17k when I bought her, and was my first significant market purchase. It seemed like heaps at the time. I've been an avid Montana player ever since. She is an awesome card, and has a great artwork to top her off. Mona all the way!
9/10
5ar G - Guru English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 13:54

"My favourite card? Probably Mona. She was 17k when I bought her, and was my first significant market purchase. It seemed like heaps at the time. I've been an avid Montana player ever since. She is an awesome card, and has a great artwork to top her off. Mona all the way! "

Explained everything. Same for me
10/10
MaxStriker01 - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 14:48

My favorite card is Tsubame.

She has solid power, high damage, and can live without her bonus or abilities.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals