MONO La Junta for ELO
Friday 25/01/2013, 13:54
GWNGeneralZod - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
MONO La Junta for ELO
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White NorthEnglish - Friday 25/01/2013, 13:54

War! *hungh* Good god, y'all!

Sabia brings La Junta up a notch in the ELO tiers with a powerful 2* DR card.
Throw in the already solid cards of Toliver, Bryan and Arnie, and this deck is showing lots of promise.
Agree/Disagree?
(Please don't say this deck loses to SoA. That's obvious, lots of decks lose to SoA.)
« Previous12Next »

2/15
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 03:05

Theres a WAY to stop losing to SoAs..... something called Victoria or nahemi. ok not a big fan of Bryan, so Bryan --> Brianna. how is Thormund not in friggin mono. Tolliver to Thormund. Jane Ramba Cr does not do much (i like Trish) so Jane Ramba Cr to nahemi
3/15
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 05:56

Sabia is definitely a staple character, for mono strictly better than Jungo's Pegh, and can seal the deal for them against SOB clans. I really like Junta and their vast legions of 7 power 4 damage 3*s, for me that puts them way above FPC. The question when building La Junta is do you stick with mostly even damage (4+6) or mostly odd (5+3) to improve your chance of 2HKO or do you use a mix. Although odd damage has the SOA (Bryan and Wyre), pill manipulation (Brianna, Naginata) and some great fighters (Trish, Tolliver, Gatline, Thrumond), even has more consistent base stats with Ray, Isatis, Nahomi, Milena, Jane Ramba, Wardog, Victoria, Dean). Even should give you more consistent 2HKO chances than odd. I think the staples in Junta are Sabia, Milena, Nahomi and Isatis.
4/15
Saturday 26/01/2013, 10:31

Odd damage cards are the REASON to play La Junta since you raised up that point. staples are: Naginata, Isatis, Bryan/Wyre, Thormund, Sabia. cards you would DEFINITELY like to have are Trish, Tolliver, Nahomi/ Victoria, Brianna. majority of those are odd. Milena is definitely not staple, nor is Nahomi if Victoria is around. 3 stars for a stop: card is too much. i personally like Wyre more, Naginata, Isatis, Wyre, Thormund, Sabia so that leaves out 25- (5+4+3+2+2) = 9. then use Brianna Victoria Trish (Victoria for Tolliver if SoA not that common) and look this is ELO mode we are talking about, 2hkos are not common.
5/15
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 13:34

2HKO is not really for 3*s (except maybe Trish), so I'll say that as long as your 4* and 5* are either odd or even, it should be alright.
6/15
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Friday 01/02/2013, 17:54

Updated deck: deleted
Naginata and Brianna pair nicely, and Isatis and Thormund are too good to pass up.
The rest are personal choices. Dean was put in after I cut Trish. Might change him back to Toliver.
7/15
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Monday 04/02/2013, 01:08

I like Ray as my 5* personal preference though
8/15
Monday 04/02/2013, 09:24

There is like no synergy with Jane Ramba Cr with the rest of clan..... Milena is better in pretty much every way. i like Wyre, and why not Trish..... jane ramba to Trish

of all the rest of the 2 stars you chose Dean. definitely go with Victoria
9/15
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharps English
Monday 04/02/2013, 09:31

10/15
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Monday 04/02/2013, 16:57

There is great synergy with Jane Ramba Cr.
Isatis + Jane Ramba Cr & Brianna + Naginata are combos that make 14 damage.
Her and Sabia together can make a great wall and force your opponent to underpill when attacking, to avoid spending too much for too little damage. Also, on the offense, she's a solid 6 damage. Fits perfect with Isatis.
Trish went out due to her lack of Power, especially when facing SoA and +ATK clans. Dean came in as a test to replace her, and to free up a level to bring in Naginata. It was either him or Tolliver, and I liked that Dean worked on attack and defense.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals