Curious if any elo players would care to share tips

Sunday 03/02/2013, 04:00
wR3DRUMw - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
wR3DRUMw - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Sunday 03/02/2013, 04:00

There are the players that week after week trump all of the other elo players like its nothing. Then there are the players like me who bust their hump to hit 1300. Any who what i'm getting at is I am curious if any players can enlighten us with some elo tips. More specifically deck building, strategy, or pilling throughout a match.

I mostly find that when I make it to the 1300 range no matter what I do the stiffer competition always beats me round for round. If I bluff they call it, If I dont bluff they see it coming, If I attack for 42 they attack for 42 with a lower star card.

Now I have noticed that when I bump into the 1400 guys they almost always open with 6-7 pills or 1. Then if the open with one pill they counter with 6-7, then proceed to out play me the turns after.

These are just some of the things ive noticed, hopefully someone out there can bring me some actuall insight or ideas to work with.

2/4
0 Nomi - Imperator - Ultimate Torney™ English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 07:25

Double old is the key to victory...
Just joking, hehe.
3/4
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 13:07

Just be consistent with ONE strategy, and make sure you are in a healthy mood. make sure you have a deck that counters meta or IS using the meta itself. like this week Uranus is flying everywhere, so SoA would actually be a good idea.
4/4
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 13:53

Build solid decks. Analyse all scenarios before you play.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals