offline ShadowDreamer Imperator D-Versified
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 00:17

This might seem like a stupid question, and I might just be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I figure I will ask anyway.

Last week I got a survivor streak of 21 (T2) on late Saturday/Sunday morning. It put me at first for the day and 10th for the week. I figured by the time I got up in the morning I would probably be bumped from the top 10 of the week, and I was correct. When I got up in the morning someone had gotten a 29 streak putting me at #2 for the day and #11 for the week. No surprise.

However, at the end of the day when prize emails were sent out, I got 2nd for the day, and I also got 8th for the week. Was this a glitch, or does the survivor system actually give credit for ties and doesn't just cut off using time as a tie breaker (like a DT)?

Cancel

offline Neon-chan Imperator  
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 02:17

Seems more like a glitch unless you missed something. Or perhaps 3 better runs weren't counted/were disqualifier for whatever reason

Cancel

offline gcttirth Hero Fair Tigers
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 14:05

There seems a glitch. The equal streaks does not get equal ranking, that's for sure.

Also, the chances can also be that you missed something on ranking ..

Cancel

offline Trippie Titan Open Casket
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 18:11

It's not a glitch - equal streaks are all credited I believe. At least that's what's happened with me smiley

Cancel

offline ShadowDreamer Imperator D-Versified
Tuesday 15/02/2011, 20:25

It wouldn't really surprise me if it was a glitch, because I know I have gotten double payout from DTs before, so the payout system is definitely not bug free.

I am also pretty sure I did not read the rankings wrong, especially since it highlights your name for you smiley . I had the rankings window open while I was going and refreshed it right after I lost. I definitely started at 10th, and was knocked down to 11th about 8 hours before the payout. I was never in 8th place, which is what the payout letter said I had gotten.

It either has to be a glitch or the survivor payout system does not do tie breakers in the same fashion as the DT ranking.

Cancel

Answer to this subject