Monoclan tourney

Monoclan tourney
Sunday 17/02/2008, 21:31
Teh HOBO - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
Monoclan tourney
Teh HOBO - Master English - Sunday 17/02/2008, 21:31

Date unknown due to my infrequent access to the internet, I will host a monoclan tourney. Why? Because outside of the international tourney there aren't many monoclan tourneys.

So, the rules: only two 'filler'(non-clan cards) allowed, filler cards can't be the same clan. NO LEADERS!
and that's it, oh yeah and at least 6 of your 8 cards must be the same clan(this is where monoclan comes in, see?)

Prizes: there will be a 500clz buy in and the winner will receive 70%, second place 20% and third 10%, so if 10 people join then the winner recieves 7000c, #2 2000, #3 1000.

Also donations would be super!

To enter: just pm me a decklist, I'll verify it and sell you a card for 650(Larry, or something similar), you then are ready to go(I'll wait till I've got 7+ people before starting)

As I alluded in my intro my internet situation is spotty at best, i can usually check the boards during break so I'll be able to see who wants in and confirm decklists.
« Previous12345Next »

2/48
wingfighter9 - Imperator English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 22:16

I don't quite ge tthe rules, but i'll join. So I'll use 6 nightmares and Lamar and Tanaravea
3/48
critter269 - Senior English
Monday 18/02/2008, 00:21

I dont get the filler cards part can you explane it to me
4/48
Monday 18/02/2008, 01:46

'filler' means cards that aren't your clan, and looking at it I might go no elo banned, but if enough people want to use them then I guess we can let it slide. This'll be my first tourney so i'll use a lot of player input.

so let me know if you want:
like random/non-random
type 1/2, no limit(I'm leaning towards this one)
elo banned/allow elo banned
doubles/no doubles

The rest I'll stick with, no leaders, up to two fillers.

To clear things up the prize is ctz, this is a buy in tourney, like poker, you 'buy in' for 500ctz and all that goes into a pot, winner gets 70%, 2nd place 20%, 3rd place 10%.
5/48
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 18/02/2008, 12:36

Keep it easy play it like the international one:

ELO Deck rules, (so no higher then 25*)
No cards banned from ELO
No doubles
and played in danger zone (no random)
6/48
Geforcer - Guru English
Monday 18/02/2008, 17:47

That's stupid. I will participate if there are ELO banned cards allowed and doubles.
7/48
LoD -Anthony- - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Monday 18/02/2008, 18:27

So will I, if the deck limit is 35* it should make for some interresting decks, I'll join once you have decided what the excact rules are
8/48
Monday 18/02/2008, 20:39

So far the consensus is allow ELO banned, so looks like we'll do that.

I want a higher star limit then 25. 30-35 I think would work well.

I like no random.

Looking for more people!
9/48
Geforcer - Guru English
Monday 18/02/2008, 21:34

Allow ELO banned cards, Type 2, No Random. I'm in.

But I still don't know what is my deck going to be like.
10/48
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Tuesday 19/02/2008, 18:30

I'm thinking that if it's type 2 that there is no need for filler cards, especially if the ELO ban is lifted

I would be interested if it's ELO rules w/ filler cards

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals