Exchange

Exchange
Monday 24/03/2008, 13:16
inmaculado - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Exchange
inmaculado - Titan - Último AmanecerEnglish - Monday 24/03/2008, 13:16

Hello the goal of this event is to exchange Oyoh by a letter from a level slightly higher but with a condition can only be changed by 5 persons of the same country is 5 French say whether any change can do more french having what is the country that More changes and the most supportive.

2/7
diedsoul - Master - Academy of Elite team English
Monday 24/03/2008, 15:58

Umm sorry but that doesnt make any sense. Can u explain more?
3/7
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 24/03/2008, 16:11

Err.. wow.. that's hard to understand.
use comma please.
4/7
inmaculado - Titan - Último Amanecer English
Monday 24/03/2008, 17:13

Hello the goal of this event is to exchange Oyoh (R) for a letter from a slightly higher price but with a condition can only be changed by 5 persons in the same country that is whether any change 5 French french can do that is to have more El Pais that more changes and that more solidarity.
sorry, Is not level is price
5/7
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/03/2008, 17:49

Sorry but I also don't understand this. I think he is trying to duplicate the success of Drapth's Globumm. Not sure but that's how I understand it. Sorry.
6/7
diedsoul - Master - Academy of Elite team English
Monday 24/03/2008, 18:43

I can see that u used a translator and it didn't really do a good job. Is this what you mean?

First the contestants will be different countries and there will be 5 players for each country. Then what they will do is that theyall start with the same card and then start trade cards with each other and each time, the card they are trading away has worth more than they are getting. Also, the card has to be different each time. In the end, the team with the most number of trades wins the contest? Am i right?
7/7
soliuz - Imperator English
Monday 24/03/2008, 23:23

Plz tell me died soul is right

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals