Letting time pass

Letting time pass
Monday 31/03/2008, 16:55
HopTop - Legend Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Letting time pass
HopTop - Legend Deutsch - Monday 31/03/2008, 16:55

My opinion is to give players who let time pass a disadvantage by substracting winningpoints (and maybe clintz). In tournaments i waste a lot of time and lose lots of winning points each time a player do this. I have a disadvantage and he will get a bonus? That's ridicoulus.
Last time i wanted to level a new card in the training room and they started doing the same there. About 50% of all fights were "won" by letting time pass. I wasted 1 hour to get my char from level 3 to level 5!

If the LTP -strategy would be punished harder than giving that players a red smiley, the game would be better.
And players like my, who getting crazy when opponents do this, wouldn't be be lead into temptation to insult such players (I haven't done it, but the more often it happens, the more often i start to think about it).

(sorry for posting this here, but i don't know where to writze it elswere)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals