FACE OFF--- BATTLE OF THE ELITE!

Wednesday 16/07/2008, 13:46
Waffle God - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Waffle God - Imperator English - Wednesday 16/07/2008, 13:46

As you may or may not know i hold anual clan battles between mine and others regardless of what lvl they might be. my clan has 27 members this time and we are itching for a fight. I randomly pick 1 post and choose that c;lanm to fight. there is no entry fee and the winning prize for the 1st place clan will recieve 1-30k each (depending on how many ppl)

To be elegible to enter alls you have to do is come up with a clan(urban rivals clan ex. Roots), the clans bonus, and the biography of that clan.
« Previous12Next »

2/14
Charly_Vel36 - Imperator English
Saturday 19/07/2008, 15:54

Ill join...with my guild
3/14
artax32 - Hero English
Saturday 19/07/2008, 18:32

Ill tell my guild right away
4/14
Swift Blade - Veteran English
Sunday 20/07/2008, 16:20

Check out my clan contact our founder
5/14
Legend Dude360 - Senior English
Sunday 20/07/2008, 19:53

I am in
6/14
naty9809 - Senior English
Monday 21/07/2008, 05:14

Ill join as well ill tell my guild
7/14
baj123 - Master English
Tuesday 22/07/2008, 21:30

Me and my guild will do just tell me when
8/14
djurica - Master English
Friday 25/07/2008, 13:28

Me and my guild is in

Name : killer angelz
Bonus : + 3 damage
Leader : Grim
Bio : Founded by Grim too form a team too defende the innocent and get rid of the ones with tanted souls and rid them of the world.
Logo : A black angel with a skull as the backround

Name : Grim
Ability : support +2 attack
Bio : Grim brought together the killer angelz after his parents died in a terroist attack with the name death angelz so now grim is on the look out for revenge for his family with his new found family the killer angelz
3 stars
apperence star 1 : A little boy with red eyes with all black clothes.
apperence star 2 : A somewhat looking teenager with a shadow over the right part of his face which has turned into a skull wereing a black robe with a dagger in his right hand.
apperence star 3 : A pure black robe with a hood over his head and in the hood is a skull with red eyes and in his right hand is a scythe.
9/14
Gen_Grievous - Titan - FLiCKERS English
Sunday 27/07/2008, 03:52

Clan: Lowers
Bonus: -1 Opponent damage minimum 1, +1 Damage
Biography:
Now that the Uppers have seemed to take control of all the financial districts of Clint City, the Lowers have to fight back to reclaim their territories. And fight well, they can.
10/14
000_zKINGx - Hero - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 29/07/2008, 20:20

Clan: Ulimatu
Bonus: Courage: Life +1
Biography: Soon after the arrival of Vholt, these futuristic fighters arrived in Clint City. Led by Srank, they preach of the effect of global warming. But after a comment from Copper to "stop making a disturbance", Srank realizes that to get their message across, they have to pound it into the stupid citizens' heads!

Leader: Srank
Stats:
Level 2: 3/3
Level 3: 5/3
Level 4: 6/3 Ability: Courage: Power +2
Level 5: 8/3

Pictures:
Level 2: Man with glasses, black hair and belt with CC08/3/08 on it looking confused.
Level 3: Same man with sign that says CO2 = :
Level 4: Same man with torn shirt, broken glasses and broken handcuffs on his wrists.
Level 5: Same man with more muscles and an evil grin holding a sign with spikes on it.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals