Winner takes all tourney

Winner takes all tourney
Wednesday 08/10/2008, 07:08
Cardz Ruler - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Winner takes all tourney
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 08/10/2008, 07:08

O.k i know the price is expensive but look at the reward.

rules

price: 1k
any deck any cards any 1 hit k.o's
danger zone
NO LYING or you will be disqualified
post the results on the message board and for future reference send them to me
15 players needed
starts on friday the 10th October oh and also listen to joe j cool as he might step in when im busy thanks

prizes:

1st 10k
2nd money back
3rd money back

i know the name lies a bit but come on all you who think you are hard enough. good luck to all participants.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Wednesday 08/10/2008, 11:11

Lets get this straight. The first place winner gets 10k. (That means 15-10=5.) Then Second and third get 1k back. (5-2=3.) Why are you making 3k profit? Wouldn't it be better to just make 0-500clintz profit?
3/11
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 08/10/2008, 15:18

O.k as capn clintz is trying to make this tourney sound bad im raising first prize to 12k. are you happy capn clintz or do you want me to change anything else.
4/11
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Wednesday 08/10/2008, 16:15

Actually tourneys for profit are forbiden (I think since those treads are always closed) so instead of arguing with Captain Clintz you should thank him for helping you on going with the tourney foward. And you are still making 1K profit (to pay for your inscription for free if you also play) so I guess it's not THAT bad
5/11
American Dude - Legend English
Wednesday 08/10/2008, 19:02

If Tourneys For Profit Are Forbidden Whats The Point Of Making One?
6/11
Wednesday 08/10/2008, 19:31

Lol I am not making this tournament sound bad... Just pointing out your making a big profit for doing little work. Usually you are not allowed to make a big profit in tournaments as Rag said.
7/11
Wednesday 08/10/2008, 20:57

You misunderstand American... If I host a tournament and say 10k a person to enter and then there is only one prize and its 10k but have 20people enter. That would be wrong because I would be making a big profit. As I said before 0-500clintz profit to you is alright.
8/11
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 09/10/2008, 07:19

Capn look at all the other tourneys. most of them make a 1k profit. i was just trying to do a tourney like theres. mods please close this thread
9/11
k-rek - Novice English
Thursday 09/10/2008, 19:05

Im iin

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals