The New Backgrounds

The New Backgrounds
Friday 09/11/2007, 18:06
Memento Mori - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
The New Backgrounds
Memento Mori - Titan - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 09/11/2007, 18:06

There are new backgrounds during battles, to be exact one for each existing clan. Well, I'm not really sure about this. Do the leaders have their own?

While playing I realized this one (http://kirlad.net/shared/ur/unknown.jpg) which should be the leaders place. Do you think it is? or could be another (future) new clan? In my opinion it doesn't fit very well with leaders, as they don't fight well together should they have a "base"? And is too soon to include a new clan, but many things could make this background to be included.

What do you think?
« Previous12Next »

2/17
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 09/11/2007, 18:20

I read a few moments ago in the french forums that it actually is the Leader's terrain.
3/17
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 09/11/2007, 18:20

Yes..it's one weird background..can't seem to think of any clan that goes well with the background..
4/17
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 09/11/2007, 18:21

Just to avoid any rumor, it's the Leader's place. We really like it (you, looking at Clint City).
New clans will be coming of course, but not yet

And so you know, many many new stuffs are coming along the way
5/17
Friday 09/11/2007, 19:36

Fraggle, you killed my rumour. Well it is a joke, my crazy mind thought it could be an "eclesiastic" clan or something. I like this game so much that everytime I see a new picture my mind starts rumbling and inventing things.

Another thing on the picture, I can see the Freaks circus on the left, Sakrohm base on the right and maybe Uppers on the end. Will we ever have a Clint City map?
6/17
Friday 09/11/2007, 19:46

You're very good at noticing the hints we put here and there
7/17
The-Girl-eVo - Senior - House of dark shadows English
Friday 09/11/2007, 20:11

Fraggle, i have some questions:
1) Do i can trade with you like an other players???
2) How much character every two week arrive in clintz city???
3) How to get one million? Is that possible??
8/17
Friday 09/11/2007, 20:14

1) not really no.. I play and sell/buy of the market but I don't "trade".
2) 4 usually, sometime 6.
3) buy, sell, be good in tournaments, and yes, we have rich players with X millions clintz (old players, have lot's of Cr cards).
9/17
Friday 09/11/2007, 20:29

NiggazLV-EVO

I can answer you 2 questions.
2) 4 characters, except for this summer that there were 6 new characters every two weeks.
3) Possible, yes. Get lots of packs, sell the cards, play ELO get Cr's and sell them, play A LOT. hehehe simple yet difficult.
10/17
The-Girl-eVo - Senior - House of dark shadows English
Saturday 10/11/2007, 06:30

Memonto, Fraggle Thanks i will try Urban forever

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals