Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Can there be a better way to handle the daily tournement?

Sunday 06/05/2007, 17:57
Myleslhk - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Myleslhk - Hero English - Sunday 06/05/2007, 17:57

I just came back from the daily tournament, and the winner has 867battle points. I click on him right away and he only has 4% of the cards, likely his starter pack. (obviously he has more now)

Same thing with ELO, for so many weeks more than one of the winners are from the same people from the same guild.

I'm sorry but these kinds of organized win are just terrible, or am I alone in this? Isn't tournament suppose to be about skills (and yes some luck and how to construct your deck)?

There's got to be a better way!

Like maybe randomly assign fights in the room during daily tournaments?

Or maybe track down these obvious organized winners and ban them for some time? Yes some other organized players will win, but at least it won't be the same people forever!

2/4
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 18:17

There are checks carried out by the staff and the ones catched are given the proper "treatment"

today there were 4-5 players from the ELO top 35 reduced to 1000 and with the possibility of a future ban.
for now the ELO top is clean and the reason you see the same players is because they are the most experienced.
as for the daily tournaments, any obvious cheat and abuse of organized play is seen by staff and dealt with accordingly.
3/4
weter - Veteran - Alpha Flight English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 18:23

Im not satisfied with that you should improve have like a 10 minute sigfn up period then randomly assign fights or oyu could make the tourneys like round Robin where you lose and your eliminated or lose three or somthing
4/4
impysin - Senior - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Sunday 06/05/2007, 18:27

I figured people where cheating in the dailies because to get that many points saying you played 30 duels which is rolling you would have to score 28.9 points a duel impossible without cheating

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals