Tournaments may need re-thinking?

Tuesday 06/11/2007, 03:35
pouou - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
pouou - Master English - Tuesday 06/11/2007, 03:35

Hello im not sure if this is normal. I was in a daily tournament today i was at about 50/700 but the problem was i kept on getting the error thing "this player has not responded to your challenage" 3 times in a row i seen that. So im at 65/700 because no one played 10mins until the game ends also. Now finaly after waiting abit i get into a game but this player is taking his time i must have been in this game for almost 3mins then it says "battle has timed out" so the tournament ends im at 78/700 because i wasnt able to play any games for 10mins!.

Now if the tournaments are like this im not sure if im going to continue playing.
« Previous123Next »

2/30
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 06/11/2007, 07:59

This has always happened.
3/30
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Tuesday 06/11/2007, 10:24

Then don't play
4/30
Granny Death - Master
Tuesday 06/11/2007, 13:23

The same thing happens to just about everyone Pouou , It's the nature of the game. it is your choice to let it go of it and just keep battling or not.

*throws down two pence* by the way it's never appropriate to be rude to another player. We can all be civil.
5/30
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 06/11/2007, 15:43

That's a pretty normal thing to happen..
6/30
ASDDFDH - Novice English
Tuesday 06/11/2007, 17:09

Yup , you can't blame the system at something that happens all the time , either live with it or leave
7/30
King Trex Cr - Hero English
Tuesday 06/11/2007, 22:48

Man up there will be more tournaments
8/30
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Thursday 08/11/2007, 12:38

I had an idea where there could be the option once per battle to put the opponent "on the clock". Clicking a button would cause them to time out if they didn't play within 1 minute. I would think this should only be used in non-ELO rooms though. I would think it would be used mostly during the last round when usually it doesn't take much thought on what to do.

I had some frustration in a tournament where a player didn't play their last card until after the tournament had ended, and the player had used all pillz in the first 3 rounds. I had also thought of an auto play on the fourth round if that ever happened.
9/30
Erick911 - Novice - Marlo911 Guild English
Friday 09/11/2007, 09:39

I have had the same thing happen plenty, best thing they could add is a option to withdraw a challenge then we wont waste time. As for people taking their time just realise that is a international game and not all countries have the same speed internet connection you might enjoy. as for this game it is the best online game there is and if you know of better let me know.

Greetings from sunny South Africa
10/30
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Thursday 15/11/2007, 17:11

I'd also like to see the Quick Challenge option place your name in a pool with other players who have done the same. That way you get paired up immediately with someone ready to play rather than wait around for a person who may not be ready.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals