offline Ikonik_WCH Imperator  
Thursday 15/11/2007, 03:01

Hi,

i apologise in advance if this has been mentioned before, or if im being stupid. I've noticed that there isn't a 'No Random' room that is enabled for the daily tournaments except an ELO room. Is it at all possible to get a 'no random' daily tournament room setup, as playing in the tournament in random mode is really starting to annoy me. My rear end keeps getting handed back to me on a silver platter by low level cards, or by cards whose power and damage rating is considerbaly lower than the card i'm playing at the time.

For example, i played Willy *5 with 6 pillz, and opponent played Methane *2 with 0 pillz, and because of the random factor, Willy gets his ass kicked which is really annoying, 11 power * 6 is a lot of atk, vs such a low lvl card.... not right.

So is there any chance of getting a daily tournament enabled room with 'no random' that isn't ELO?

Regards,
-Ikonik-

offline ASDDFDH Novice  
Thursday 15/11/2007, 10:17

Lol mindlesss kept on wanting a non random room but i don't think it will happen not anytime soon anyway

offline Wise-TPW Legend The Purple Wizards
Thursday 15/11/2007, 11:35

On the frnech message board, there has been a lot of debates, which were on this subject : No random room for tornament. result : staff said that if it is like that now, it is to premit to young players, to win some matches during a tournament, and if you want to play with no random during tournaments, you HAVE TO play ELO mode. That's all

ps : sorry for my faults

offline Ikonik_WCH Imperator  
Friday 16/11/2007, 00:23

Bah well that sucks.... as i like the tournaments, but i absolutly hate the random factor. For me it actually ruins the game and takes out the enjoyment of kicking ass..... oh well..... back to sulking i guess smiley

offline 0-Jade Titan  
Friday 16/11/2007, 01:32

It would not happen anytime soon. There is nothing else we can do but play the game the way it was designed to be played.

offline Hobbitusz Colossus Open Casket
Saturday 17/11/2007, 19:22

Actually I think it is for the newer players. I remember when there was a non random tourney room, and the more experienced players, with better decks owned almost every low-level players, with the help of a calculator.
It is very hard to make a sure shot for every card in the deck nowdays, so you have some chance to win against very though opponents.

offline 0_Dribble Colossus Open Casket
Saturday 17/11/2007, 20:08

Seriously i think that ur may need re thinking they should make a room non random torney. lots of ppl are leaving UR due to thissmileysmiley

offline DarkMagic Colossus THE_POWER
Sunday 18/11/2007, 22:09

Yeah I support the idea!!! we need a Randomless room for tournaments is to frustrating when the Random Factor appears in 3 times!!!smiley
I support!! stafff, please think about it!smiley

offline Adilbig2 Imperator  
Sunday 18/11/2007, 22:37

We're sorry but not for the moment ..

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.