A question about tourneys

Friday 21/12/2007, 19:12
cheese_14 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
cheese_14 - Imperator English - Friday 21/12/2007, 19:12

I play in the lvl 13-20 , type 2 fights tournaments and im wondering why i get such low points for a KO now, (im lvl 15) when playing in type 2 fights lvl 5-12 i used to get around 17-21 points per KO, now i get only 9-14, is there a reason for this? im not sure whether it is to do with my deck or just bad luck

2/4
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/12/2007, 00:46

Scores depend on what star levels you are using in your deck, what cards they beat, if you ko an opponent, how many of your cards won, etc..
3/4
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 22/12/2007, 05:19

For example:
if you are using alot of 5 star cards and matched it with your opponent's 3 star cards.. you will only recieve low points per battle.. eventhough u K.Oed your opponent.. sometimes it is also a disadvantage when u battle someone for 3 times.. that could reduce your score and worst it could also give u about 1 point after your battle even if u win...

its not bad luck..
4/4
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Monday 24/12/2007, 15:19

Ok,, thnaks, thasts the case in most battles

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals