International Championship tournament!

Thursday 24/01/2008, 18:09
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Thursday 24/01/2008, 18:09

Urban Rivals is proud to present our International Championship tournament! Can you climb your way to the top 4 of your nation to play it out against the top four from the UK, France, Moroco, Italy, Belguim, Spain, US, and Canada?

Entry Fee: 3000 Clintz.

The top four of each country will receive:

1st : 50% of the entry fees + 50 000 clints + 1 cr
2nd 30% of entry fees +1 cr
3rd 20% of the entry fees + 1 cr
4th A ticket into the finals.

You have 3 options to enter which must be specified on entry. You may enter into all 3 formats but it will cost you 3k for each format you enter.

ELO
Monoclan with No leaders (fights will take place in the Danger Zone.) 25 Stars, ELO Rules/Bans apply.
Daily Tournament Style (All cards are open.)

Each style will have 4 winners (So 12 from each country will be going up).

The Grand Prize is as follows:
2 millions clints + 3 Guru Cr+ 10 other cr+ The total Entry fees.

MILLIONS of Clintz to be earned and as an Added bonus everyone who enters gets a special prize. (Only one per player you can't get 3 by entering all 3 tournament styles).

The contest will be Single Elimination, best 2 out of 3 with random pairings. (Rules to follow).

All Entry Fees will be paid to me after you register (subject to change).

See rules for how to enter.

I will be handling both the US and the UK.
« Previous123456Next »

11/54
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 25/01/2008, 00:19

Turtle: The entry fee is 3000 Clintz. This is non-negotaible.

Andriy: To my understanding, Yes all participants will get a prize. Since I don't know what said Prize is, I can't tell you how much it will be worth.

StormWhisper
12/54
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 25/01/2008, 00:33

Can I ask you, is this also tournament for indonesian people?

and one more question, daily tournament style, is that means type 2?
or type 1?

thanks for the answer..
13/54
FantasyFan007 - Imperator English
Friday 25/01/2008, 00:34

Is screenshot as proof of win for monoclan format only or all 3 formats?
14/54
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 25/01/2008, 00:50

Oh yeah, sorry for double post.
can we double in Daily Tournament Style?
15/54
Friday 25/01/2008, 01:19

Tanto: No However you can enter the US or UK tournament (My chosing by your time zone, ie what will be most convienient for you).

As stated in the Official Rules, the Dailies is Type 1.

You can enter as many of the 3 tournaments as you want so long as you can keep up with all the games. Each entry is however a separate fee. (Ie 2 are 6000 clintz and all 3 are 9000 clintz)

Packerfan: We can see your battles and results. We don't need screen shot proof. We only need that if your opponent is NOT playing the team they said they were playing that round. Ie if I said I was going to play Nightmare and I turn up with a Rescue deck. Then you would want to take the screenshot and report me. All reports of this nature should go to the URtournament@gmail.com address.

StormWhisper
16/54
Dafne76 - Guru English
Friday 25/01/2008, 01:27

If I want play Monotype deck, how much stars can I use in my deck? Is there limit?
17/54
Friday 25/01/2008, 01:32

Please read the tournament rules before asking questions. Deck construction is outlined there. ELO rules are applied to Monoclan including all Bans.

StormWhisper
18/54
abposse - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Friday 25/01/2008, 02:16

One of your rules state this: "Once you are registered I will send you a card which you will purchase from me for 3050. You will then return the card to me to be sold for 50 clintz. Failure to return the card to me will result in you being DQed and Banned and then I'll take my card back anyway. If you try to sell the card back for more than 50 Clintz, I will refuse and then blacklist and DQ you."

I can't sell cards so does that mean I cannot join the tournament?
19/54
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Friday 25/01/2008, 03:35

So this would mean that the clan that is banned during the week cannot be used during the tournament? Or how does this work?
20/54
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Friday 25/01/2008, 07:40

When will tournament start? And when will end?
Do I understand correctly? There will be 3 tournaments - ELO, Daily type 1 and Daily type 2.
How will be decided correctly best players in these tournaments?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals