International Championship tournament!

Thursday 24/01/2008, 18:09
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Thursday 24/01/2008, 18:09

Urban Rivals is proud to present our International Championship tournament! Can you climb your way to the top 4 of your nation to play it out against the top four from the UK, France, Moroco, Italy, Belguim, Spain, US, and Canada?

Entry Fee: 3000 Clintz.

The top four of each country will receive:

1st : 50% of the entry fees + 50 000 clints + 1 cr
2nd 30% of entry fees +1 cr
3rd 20% of the entry fees + 1 cr
4th A ticket into the finals.

You have 3 options to enter which must be specified on entry. You may enter into all 3 formats but it will cost you 3k for each format you enter.

ELO
Monoclan with No leaders (fights will take place in the Danger Zone.) 25 Stars, ELO Rules/Bans apply.
Daily Tournament Style (All cards are open.)

Each style will have 4 winners (So 12 from each country will be going up).

The Grand Prize is as follows:
2 millions clints + 3 Guru Cr+ 10 other cr+ The total Entry fees.

MILLIONS of Clintz to be earned and as an Added bonus everyone who enters gets a special prize. (Only one per player you can't get 3 by entering all 3 tournament styles).

The contest will be Single Elimination, best 2 out of 3 with random pairings. (Rules to follow).

All Entry Fees will be paid to me after you register (subject to change).

See rules for how to enter.

I will be handling both the US and the UK.
« Previous123456Next »

21/54
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 25/01/2008, 10:05

Abposse: That is correct. If you wish to take the steps that would allow you to sell cards privately, then you are more than welcome to participate.

RG365 LoA: If you mean the ELO tournament, then yes. If you mean the Monoclan, you will chose a new clan that you have not previously used during the tournament. ie if you use Junkz in Round 1, you cannot use Junkz again until you have used all the other clans.

CBp_Fojtik: It begins on Monday. It ends when all of the countries involved have their 3 groups of top 4 then it moves to the finals.

No the three formats are: ELO, Type 1, and Monoclan. The tournaments will be decided as stated in the tournament rules.
Single Elimination best 2 out of 3. Ie you have 3 games in which you must defeat your opponent in 2 of them.

StormWhisper
22/54
0 R3iNs - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 25/01/2008, 10:19

Can indonesian people join this tournament??if it can i join
23/54
Friday 25/01/2008, 10:21

There has been a slight addendum to the rules. Mostly something that I would have assumed to be common sense but I want to nip in the bud before it starts. Basically.. don't change your Username while you are in the tournament.

StormWhisper
24/54
Friday 25/01/2008, 10:24

Please read the entire thread here and the tournament rules before asking questions. 9 times out of 10, your question will have already been answered.

R3ins: As stated before and in the rules. You will have to register with either the US or UK tournament if your country is not available. I will choose based on what I feel is the easiest time zone match for your area. (ie so you don't have to meet with your opponent at 3am)

StormWhisper
25/54
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 25/01/2008, 14:54

StromWhisper, can I ask you, is it Irfan View a free program?
because when I want to download it, it said that we must pay 9 pound for 3 years?
26/54
Friday 25/01/2008, 19:26

Tanto: I have a free copy I can send you. I wasn't aware they had started charging. It was freeware for years.

StormWhisper
27/54
FalSeGods - Titan English
Friday 25/01/2008, 19:51

Where i register
28/54
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Friday 25/01/2008, 20:16

People who are not from the 8 countries can join any of the others, it's your choice.
As StormWhisper said, you should check time difference and langage
29/54
elfayra - Veteran English
Friday 25/01/2008, 22:26

Hmm..well just wondering...don't u think the 3k is pretty steep? I mean only 3 people is going to make it and everyone else just lose their 3k. That's kinda harsh. Anyways, those who wins are probably people who already have good enough cards to win this one. Its kinda like the rich become richer and the poor become poorer..lol. I guess i'm complaining cause i probably won't win....meh..watever.
30/54
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Friday 25/01/2008, 22:43

3 people for each modes will receive some money (so it's 9) and 12 people will play in the final with very big prizes
remember that : " The Grand Prize is as follows: 2 millions clints + 3 Guru Cr (Cr)+ 10 other cr+ The total Entry fees "

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals