International Championship tournament!

Thursday 24/01/2008, 18:09
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Thursday 24/01/2008, 18:09

Urban Rivals is proud to present our International Championship tournament! Can you climb your way to the top 4 of your nation to play it out against the top four from the UK, France, Moroco, Italy, Belguim, Spain, US, and Canada?

Entry Fee: 3000 Clintz.

The top four of each country will receive:

1st : 50% of the entry fees + 50 000 clints + 1 cr
2nd 30% of entry fees +1 cr
3rd 20% of the entry fees + 1 cr
4th A ticket into the finals.

You have 3 options to enter which must be specified on entry. You may enter into all 3 formats but it will cost you 3k for each format you enter.

ELO
Monoclan with No leaders (fights will take place in the Danger Zone.) 25 Stars, ELO Rules/Bans apply.
Daily Tournament Style (All cards are open.)

Each style will have 4 winners (So 12 from each country will be going up).

The Grand Prize is as follows:
2 millions clints + 3 Guru Cr+ 10 other cr+ The total Entry fees.

MILLIONS of Clintz to be earned and as an Added bonus everyone who enters gets a special prize. (Only one per player you can't get 3 by entering all 3 tournament styles).

The contest will be Single Elimination, best 2 out of 3 with random pairings. (Rules to follow).

All Entry Fees will be paid to me after you register (subject to change).

See rules for how to enter.

I will be handling both the US and the UK.
« Previous123456Next »

31/54
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Friday 25/01/2008, 23:19

I have a question. If you are in all three modes, and say you win first place for all, what happens?
32/54
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Saturday 26/01/2008, 04:05

You represent your country in all of the modes you win (first, second, third and fourth place of each mode)
33/54
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 26/01/2008, 06:49

And you win the first place clintz pool from each of the formats. If you play in all 3 formats and do well in all 3 you won't be penalized for that. As far as the entry fee, I didn't set it. But also to be fair.. Most CCGs tournaments you'd go play in RL come with a $20-$25 price tag (which no.. they don't give back if you bomb out in round 1). 3000 clints can be obtained from.. 3 packs if you're exceedingly unlucky. 3 packs is 60 Credits. It's $3 to 50 credits by paypal. 7 to get 120. So.. you're looking at worst.. what a $7 entry fee if you don't happen to have 3k clintz and want to purchase cards to sell for them.

Go play in a couple of dailies. You'll get 3k clintz very quickly. This is not a huge investment.

StormWhisper
34/54
-Chato- - Titan
Saturday 26/01/2008, 13:14

Im from italy should I register with Uk?
And do you notify us when the tournament starts?
35/54
ggkogkal - Imperator ελληνικά
Saturday 26/01/2008, 13:14

I cant understand this rule for elo mode:You may not switch decks in the middle of a match. You may switch decks (and will often have to) during inbetween rounds. if i fight the first match with a deck containing Junkz could i play the second match vs my pair with onother deck or i have to use the same deck again?
36/54
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Saturday 26/01/2008, 20:22

Good luck evry1
37/54
Sunday 27/01/2008, 10:56

Chato: Italy has it's own Tournament. You should register with it.

Gkkogkal: A Match is defined as one of the 3 games you will play against your opponent. You may not change decks during these three matches

If you proceed to round 2, and get a new opponent, you may change your deck however you see fit (and the rules of the week allow) before playing your new opponent. The likelyhood any of the pairups would be forced to change their decks due to rules changes in between matches is unlikely. I'll purposely schedule so that does not happen.

StormWhisper
38/54
Raynos - Guru English
Sunday 27/01/2008, 16:47

Gah it closed yesterday i was busy this weekend ;_; BAH
39/54
-Falchion- - Titan English
Sunday 27/01/2008, 18:52

Crap i missed it too...was too busy as well
40/54
Sunday 27/01/2008, 19:02

It's still open Raynos. Today is Sunday in the US, 11:00 PST as of the posting of this message. I will extend some leniency to folks on returning cards to complete registration and registering in general. So long as it's done before Round 1 is concluded, (because of time zone differences). I'm toying with keeping Registration open until the 31st so I can get a bit of a better showing.

The same will hold true with tournament results. I know all of you Euro folks are practically 12 hours off from me, so get your registrations in now, and we'll see how flexible we'll need to be with time zone issues.

StormWhisper

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals