16) Deck Construction Rules
Deck Construction Rules for Monoclan:
1) All decks MUST be Monoclan. Leaders are NOT allowed
2) You may not use the same clan twice until all clans are exhausted. Leader
is not considered a clan.
3) Each week winners will send a new email with the clan they will be using for that round.
4) You will construct your decks under ELO
rules. This includes all ELO
5) All monoclan matches will be played in the Danger Zone Room.
Deck Construction Rules for ELO
rules must be followed. Including Banned clans of the week.
You may not switch decks in the middle of a match. You may switch decks (and will often have to) during inbetween rounds.
Deck Construction Rules for the Dailies:
You may switch decks ONLY between rounds. You may not switch decks during the match.
You must play Type 1 decks as it would be annoying to have to intergrate the two formats into one pod and force someone to switch their deck style.
These rules will only apply until the top 4 from each format. The rules will change then. Understand that all countries involved (there are
. May not be playing by the same rules though they will have the same 3 formats and pod structure. I agrued for a universal rules set, but other countries were stubborn. So you're playing by my rules. The main changes are the Single Elimination Format I am imposting.