Tournament Pairings Mar 2 - Mar 8

Monday 03/03/2008, 18:59
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Monday 03/03/2008, 18:59

Well this may be the last time I have to do this. As much as I've enjoyed screwing up the pairings, and being a ditz every week, the next post (Unless I'm wrong again), Should be posting the winners of all the events.

So without further ado, I wish everyone luck in their final battles before taking on the French, and those other countries

US Dailies Type 1:

1st/2nd playoffs:
OUC_PEIN vs LargeMargeLoA

3rd/4th playoffs:
Vanter vs Packerfans007

US ELO:

1st/2nd Playoffs:

Daexen WMD vs Vanter

3rd/4th Playoffs:

Phyllyp LOA vs LargeMarge LOA

US Monoclan:

1st/2nd

Vanter (Nightmare) vs LittletkWMD (Junkz)

3rd/4th:

0ET - Jade (Bangers) vs RG365 LoA (Pussycats)

I have to say in a field where we've seen a lot of the most powerful clans play it off, Pussycats and Sentinels have been the most surprise choices thus far. They look like underdog clans, but Sentinels proved it's power vs the rival clan Junkz who seemed like a clear winner. And Nightmare, while a popular choice, has taken on a lot of steam in the way of new cards since this tournament started and has always proven to be a strong finisher.

Let's see if Pussycats can take that underdog clan status and turn it into a win, as Sentinels did last week.

Across the pond on the UK Side:

Only one format hasn't been decided yet:

UK Dailies:

1st/2nd:

Tanto89 vs (The Dread Moderator) 1F-KV-Raven

3rd/4th:

Gogalis vs CBP_Fojtik
« Previous12Next »

2/12
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/03/2008, 19:06

On a final note, People still have yet to come claim their clintz prizes from me. Not only is it not my responsibility, it's on your shoulders to get the prizes.

Finally.. I am NOT handing out Prizes for Canada, France, or anywhere else other than the US/UK. If you weren't in my tournaments, don't come to me for prizes. If your name isn't on the list, you get squadoo from me. Please talk to your own country's organizer.

StormWhisper
3/12
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Monday 03/03/2008, 19:12

Yay i get to be a lazy moogle till march the 8th and not fight anyone i think i won 7250 clintz so ive sent u card storm for that,
4/12
DarkAssault - Guru English
Monday 03/03/2008, 19:37

Where do you look for the canada placement.pairings?
5/12
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 03/03/2008, 20:09

Storm, do you really think that I need to fight again?
because first, I played against orbnt (win), after that I played against CBP_Fojtik and I lost, then I played against gogalis and I won.
that means I got third place right? or maybe I'm wrong?
it's okay for me to play against 1F-KV-Raven and maybe I can win the first place.
but it seems wrong to me
6/12
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/03/2008, 20:21

@Tanto: Yes. You do. The fight against Gogalis was to determine whether you were fighting for 1st/2nd or 3rd/4th.

@DarkAssualt: I do not know. I didn't keep up with the Canadian Tournament once we confirmed no one was trying to sneak into both tournaments. Ask the person handling your tournament.

@Cheese_14: Actually you get to be lazy til the French are done. No one knows when that's going to happen.

And of course I can't go a week with out screwing up the pairings somehow.

Correction:

US Monoclan:

1st/2nd

Vanter (Nightmare) vs LittletkWMD (Bangers)

Yay Storm! Go Consistency!

StormWhisper
7/12
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 03:32

I doubt Sentinel was really an underdog in that match. Using 4 cards in a clan I think Junkz would have an advantage, but going monoclan I gotta give it to Sentinel. I felt I had to play Brandon just to have a better chance against Dragan Cr, Copper and Skiner and I didn't have room for Malmoth.
8/12
Xinister X - Veteran English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 03:50

I want to be in the tornament.
Well good luck good Players!
9/12
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 20:00

I lost..
but at least I get Jim Cr.. (now Jim Cr price is higher than Beltran.. )
I can sell him and buy Beltran Cr and I got 7000
10/12
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 23:13

What actually happened to the prizemoney for the UK ELO pod? it never got mentioned how much everybody got
1st 1 Pandaman
2nd Cheese_14
3rd 1VT-DarkEagle
4th cBp_Fotjik

(at least thats what I think it is)

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals