Ninja_Raffle

Ninja_Raffle
Wednesday 23/04/2008, 02:17
Myztyrio - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Ninja_Raffle
Myztyrio - Veteran English - Wednesday 23/04/2008, 02:17

I'm holding a raffle. It costs 750 clintz to enter, so you sell me a card for 50 clintz and I'll sell it back to you for 800 clintz. I need at least 40 people to join before you sell me the card, so don't sell it until I post and say that we now have 30 people, then you can sell it to me. The raffle will take place on Saturday, May 3rd. Here are the prizes:

1st: Eyrik
2nd: Buck
3rd: Don
4th: Phonos
5th: Mojo

2/5
Thursday 24/04/2008, 20:12

No one wants to join, huh?
3/5
Diggy928 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Friday 25/04/2008, 00:56

I think that is probably because the price to too high for some of the prizes. I could buy Phonos and Mojo for less than this entry fee.

I'm also having trouble getting enough players in my own raffle, even considering the odds and value of my prizes. I think some of it is just that raffles don't get much interest from players, as not too many players want to waste clintz on the "chance" that they might win, but would probably lose.
4/5
AC_Swancino - Hero English
Friday 25/04/2008, 03:39

Ill join but it seems to much so naaa
5/5
Friday 25/04/2008, 21:00

Sold the cards on the market then, no one was joining.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals