MODERATOR INFO

MODERATOR INFO
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 01:26
Bloodmoor - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
MODERATOR INFO
Bloodmoor - Imperator English - Wednesday 11/04/2007, 01:26

Ok....I am in the list....but shows me as being in a battle....I have waited for 25 mins and the status hasn't changed

2/5
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 07:13

The new site still has some issues, it's normal. Something similar to your problem happened to me too, try first to reload the page or re-enter the battle room, I think this should solve the problem. For any technical problems like this, or bugs reports, please contact the technical support at support-en@urban-rivals.com , the moderators can only report this kind of problems to the staff the same way you do.
3/5
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Wednesday 11/04/2007, 09:24

Ok....here's how you beat it......you have to re-boot and enter the battle room (you will still appear to be engaged in combat)...challenge another player and wait.The list re-sets with your name in it after the battle/refusal.This ONLY seemed to work after a re-boot.
Thanks to you too Raven.....I wouldn't do things this way except for some reason my mail system comes up with an error everytime I try the support links.
4/5
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 14/04/2007, 08:54

An updated version of the site with all the bugs fixed will be implemented soon
5/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 27/04/2007, 17:34

If you have a problem with the support by email, use the request form, it should always work.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals