New tournament structure suggestion

Sunday 29/10/2006, 19:35
chrisdab AOD - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
chrisdab AOD - Veteran - Army of DarknessEnglish - Sunday 29/10/2006, 19:35

Instead of having tournaments based on who can rack points up the quickest, I suggest having tournaments be where the highest 10 fight scores be ranked. So if you fight 30 fights in a 90 minute period, the top 10 scores of those fights are added to determine your place. If a second person was unlucky and fought quitters and stallers, he may have 15 good fights. The top 10 of those would be added for the total. Only 1 fight per person to stop cheating. Will it work? I cant stand the current tournament structure. Its just too flawed, too much luck needed to find enough fights and too easy to cheat.
« Previous123Next »

21/24
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Monday 12/02/2007, 12:07

Pnacho - I hate fake EVO players. When somebody just play EVO, he can not win tournament. Fake evo players fight against victim EVO players. But kill him withought observance of rules.
I hope it will change - now EVO players have bonus when play in Lost Warehouse. I hope EVO will not play during tournament now.
22/24
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Monday 12/02/2007, 12:24

Have another idea how balance game.
First round computer select randomly my oponent. computer wait may be 30 seconds after my finish. And then computer select my oponent from players who ended too. It selects oponent who is near my rank. That is all. It means that good players will all the time play againts good players. And bad players againt bad players.
23/24
andy111 - Legend - SVK Beasts English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 15:55

I would prefere "fast death" but played in danger zone
24/24
Cheunger - Titan English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 18:44

The thing is this, there are so many "fake evo" players and by fake evo i mean that they cheat as much as they can, i.e. pillz when they aren't supposed to, fury... I'm sick and tired of them.. unfortunately there is no way to stop that from happening, except to remember which ones cheat the most and blacklist them. As for keeping cards until they just evolve, and then evolving during the tournament, didn't admin fix that? by allowing only 5 points per evo instead of 10?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals