Tournament Pairings Feb 24th - Mar 1

Sunday 24/02/2008, 20:25
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 24/02/2008, 20:25

A lot of extensions had to be given this week, but that's ok. Players came to me and said, Hey Storm (or Hey Amanda) this and this happened. If more players in the early ranks had done that we wouldn't have had as many DQs.

At any rate, we're coming to the end of things, and it's getting really exciting to see who's going to come out on top.

Dailies Pod 1:

LargeMarge LoA vs Packersfan007 for placing.

OuC_Pein Advanced to try and take the first place spot! Congrats to OUC_Pein

OUC_Pein and Vanter have the week off while this match is decided.

US ELO:

LargeMargeLoA vs Vanter for placement.

DaexenWMD came out on top in his match, and has had a great streak thus far. Let's see if he can keep it up.

USMonoclan:

LittleTK WMD (Sentinels) vs RG365 LoA (Junkz)

This should prove to be an interesting match as the clan bonuses will be identical so it's coming purely down to the strength of the clans and the skill of the players.

Vanter came out on top in what he described as his toughest match yet! With a Roots vs Nightmare, Roots had a severe disadvantage not to mention Jade is an amazing player he had a lot against him and still pulled through. Good job on winning the fight to advance on to fight for 1st and second place Vanter! I'd also like to congratulate Vanter on being the only player to make it into all 3 top 4s!

Jade I need you to contact me with next week's clan. And of course you two get the week off.
« Previous12345Next »

31/47
M0hamed - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 27/02/2008, 21:15

Congratz cheese and eagle for wining the cards did pein win one
well anyway show them what UC is made of
32/47
Phyllyp - Master English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 01:14

Why don't I have a pairing in US ELO ..?

Daxen beat me, but I still have to fight for 3rd or 4th, right?
33/47
LargeMargeLoA - Titan English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 05:41

You're waiting for me and Vanter to play, Phyllyp. You should be playing the loser of our match, whoever that happens to be.
34/47
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 11:10

DarkEagle: I am the Goddess of UR of course. Appease me with sacrifices of CRs I don't have

Phyllyp: You got the week off because the 2nd pod started a week later than your pod. You'll have a pairing next week, barring anything strange happening.

Also General Annoucement:

Monoclan players: If you are playing for placement in the top 4 and you lose you still MUST report a clan to me. You do still have one more match to play. Failure to do so will result in automatically taking 4th place. If both players fail to report, then they forfeit their prize. (Same goes for 1st and 2nd, but thus far it's not really been a problem there)

Once you have played in the 1st/2nd 3rd/4th placing matches. You're done until the World Championships. You do not need to report clans to me. And all rules about previous clans played will immediately become null and void as Da-Bigbivi will be handling that part of the show, and you'll be playing by Bivi's rules. Which are highly likely to differ from mine.

Since it's pretty much already getting out the CRs are as follows (That and people like to know what they're playing for. No Mystery Grand Prizes here )

1st Place (in all catagories) A Award Cr
2nd Place (in all catagories) Jim Cr
3nd Place (in all Catagoires) Beltran Cr.

So before people ask, yes that means if you get 1st in Monoclan and 1st in Dailies (for example), you get 2 A Award CRs.

Good luck in your playoff matches!

StormWhisper
35/47
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 11:16

That means I will get a Beltran Cr?
thanks, I don't have him.. (I have Jim Cr)
36/47
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 16:16

Lolz beltran is worth more than Jim, but i dont really care a Cr is totally awesome!!!
37/47
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 17:05

What about DJ Korr Cr for the 1st, Kiki Cr for the 2nd and Lyse Teria Cr for the 3rd? maybe a little General Cr for the 4th? what do you say mighty godess of UR? shouldn't be too hard for you, being a godess and all that
38/47
Titan_AH - Titan English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 17:29

@ Raven : Lol, you don't give up do you? I don't think the "Godess" will smile on you though
39/47
DarkAssault - Guru English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 17:49

I agree with Raven
40/47
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 18:59

Well given the cards aren't coming out of The Goddesses pocket book, and the Goddess doesn't even own a General Cr or Kiki Cr The Goddess thinks not.

That and I didn't decide the prizes. Da-Bigbivi did.

Sides what sorta institution ya think this is? Ya win 5 matches and ya get a big CR?. Ya gotta work for those. Now back to work! *cracks whip*

(And don't even go there. You can think it all day, but anyone who actually says it I'll have to blacklist. Not because it's not funny, or you get a chance to make a stab at me, but because it's inappropriate for the forums. And if you don't know what I mean, you probably don't need to know anyway. If you just HAVE to say it, send it to my inbox, but if I get 200 messages of snarky jokes I won't be very amused).

StormWhisper

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals