Raffle

Raffle
Monday 07/04/2008, 18:56
Pyro HoA - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Raffle
Pyro HoA - Imperator English - Monday 07/04/2008, 18:56

This is a pretty decent raffle. The prize is Charlie at maxed level. The price is 500 Clintz per ticket. You MUST say that you are in by posting a response here to help keep track in case I miss anyone in the private sales. If you send a card to me and don't post, I won't count it but I'll give it back for 50 Clintz so that you don't lose any money (I'm not a jerk). Send me a card for 50 and I will send it back for 550.

So in a nut-shell:

-Prize is Charlie
-500 a ticket
-Post a response notifying me that you have entered
-You must be able to sell card on the market/privately (or else I can't get you the card and you can't enter)

If I don't get more than 15 people, this will not happen and all Clintz will be returned. When you have entered I will send you a PM saying that you have successfully qualified.

I will assign each person their own number and will choose one number randomly with a number generator. The winner will be send a PM as soon as that has happened and the card will be in that person's private sales.

This will be going on for most of April, so I will make the drawing anywhere from April 25th through April 31st, or sooner if I feel that there will be no more participants. I will make sure the topic becomes locked for at least 6 hours before I pick the number to assure that no one else sends any cards.

Good luck to all who enter! =]

2/2
Pyro HoA - Imperator English
Wednesday 09/04/2008, 00:54

Lock this topic, please. =[

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals