ELO Collector Domination

ELO Collector Domination
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 09:45
Baron Brixius - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
ELO Collector Domination
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black RavensEnglish - Tuesday 08/04/2008, 09:45

Is it just me, or does it seem that almost every week of ELO there is at least one guild which has more than one player winning Crs? Looking back it seems to me that the collector cards are awarded to players from certain guilds and doesn't seem completely "random" I've looked back a bit in the boards and not found anything about this recently. I was just wondering what everyone else thought about this, being that there have been something like 2 Americans to win Crs in ELO within the last year or so (LittleTK got Aldebaran Cr and soliuz got Kiki Cr) Maybe there just aren't enough players in the top 100 ELO but to me, it seems that even at that, players from the same guilds shouldn't be getting the cards so frequently. Even in the last 6 or 7 weeks I've looked at, Rage Against Unfairs had only 1 week without winning a Cr. To me that seems extremely unlikely. Even if each of their players was in the Top 100 ELO their guild would still only have a 16/100 chance of getting a collector card from ELO, yet they've had 7 collector cards WON in the last 10 weeks. That means, somehow, the "random" picked a Rage Against Unfairs member 7% of the time in the last 10 weeks. Somehow, to me, that doesn't seem random at all.

Thoughts?
« Previous123Next »

2/25
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 10:26

In the range or 7 weeks Nancein won Dwain Cr, Lyse Teria Cr, Guru Cr, and Nahi Cr. How does 1 player win 4 cards in 7 weeks? The chances of that are so small I can't figure it. Oh and look a member of Rage Against Unfairs. If you ask me, something needs to be done about the "random" selection of who is awarded collectors for ELO.
3/25
AlphaSneo - Guru English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 10:32

Well, even in the battles, it is not even random, maybe cus we american??
4/25
Hobbitusz - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 11:12

You shouldn't suggest things like that.
5/25
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 11:50

I don't play evo that much. May pop in a room once or twice when I get bored, but I tend to stay away. I have noticed that though. How one clan can get two or more players get a card.
6/25
Varathron - Imperator English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 12:18

Well it doesn't seem random your right however it could just be and unfortunate coincidence but i agree with you it don't always seem random
7/25
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 12:26

As a member of RAU,i think this guild is the best in elo,tried their best just to climb up,very veteran players,composed of old and most antique players since urban was released.NOW i know your jealous no offense man,but you should try climbing up to the top 25

"Perseverance is for everyone ..."
8/25
B0WSER - Legend - Rage Against Unfairs English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 12:46

En français :
Est-ce juste moi ou faut-il croire que presque chaque semaine en ELO, il y a au moins une guilde qui a plus d'un joueur gagnant ? Avec le recul, il me semble que les cartes collector sont attribués aux joueurs en provenance de certains corps de métiers et ne semble pas complètement "aléatoire" J'ai regardé un peu dans les conseils d'administration et j'ai rien trouvé sur ceux récemment. Je voulais simplement savoir ce que tout le monde pensait à ce sujet, étant donner qu'il ya eu quelque chose comme 2 Américains qui ont gagner des cr en ELO au cours de la dernière année (LittleTK got avec Aldebaran Cr et soliuz avec Kiki Cr).Peut-être qu'il y tout simplement pas assez de joueurs dans le top 100 ELO mais pour moi, il semble que même àavec ça, les joueurs d'une même guilde ne devraient pas obtenir les cartes si souvent. Même dans les 6 ou 7 dernières semaines, j'ai regardais, Rage Against Unfairs a eu seulement une semaine sans gagner un Cr. Pour moi, celà semble extrêmement peu probable. Même si chacun de leurs joueurs était dans le Top 100 ELO ; leur guilde pourrait encore avoir un seul 16/100 de chance de trouver un collecteur de carte de ELO, et pourtant ils ont eu 7 cartes collectors gagnés au cours des 10 dernières semaines. Celà signifie, en quelque sorte que le "hasard" choisi un membre de la Rage Against Unfairs membre 7% du temps au cours des 10 dernières semaines. Quelque part pour moi, celà ne semble pas du tout du hasard.

Qu'est-ce qu'en penser?
9/25
B0WSER - Legend - Rage Against Unfairs English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 12:47

{R}age {A}gainst {U}nfairs POWWAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10/25
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 13:02

Sven No one is jealous it is just so unlikely that your guild to win so many Cr in so sort of time it just seems to be UNFAIR and I rage against it. LOL

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals