Cr cards in ELO tournaments

Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03
AoEM Tarr - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03

I think that the rate of 3 Cr cards given per week is inappropriate cos if we take you have 3:25 chance of winning and about 1:4 to end up in top 25 (there are about hundred skilled players out there) you will have to play about 10 years before collecting all Cr cards... Sure, you can also buy them on market - but it will be somewhere over 10 milion clintzs (which will cost about 3.000 euro) or you will have to play two regular tournaments per day for about 15 years always ending in top 10 to earn 9M clintz... so I think that the Urban stuff should find another way how to distribute Cr cards among us players or increase number of cards given per one ELO tournament... I've already spent about 100 euro on this game and believe me that it is more than enough for student like me... I like this game much but I wont spend neither 3000 euro nor 10 years of my life just to collect Cr cards... I hereby call upon other players to support me in my request!!!
« Previous123456Next »

11/53
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 04:27

Celdin - youre right - if Cr cards were easy to get, people will loose interest of the game - if you read my post carefully - did you see the sentence with 10 years? well I think if I had whole collection in a month I will loose interest, but waiting 10 years has somehow the same effect - loosing interest... If I got one Cr card per month I think that should be quite appropriate... I can buy the new cards (each 14 days 4 cards) for clintz I earn shopping on a market and regular tournament but I wont wait such a long time to get all Crs. Its hard to get to top 25 and 3:25 simply *****. (smart people know what those * mean). I think that maybe ten Cr cards for ten players from top 50 per week and each player will be limited by two collectors won per month should be much better... this will put more Crs into game and still people wont get whole collection soon (will take about a year to collect it - and you must won each month)
12/53
KV Celdin - Titan - KINGS OF VALACHIA Română
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 12:10

There are more then 1 way of getting collectables u can alsow buy them...i know, i know, they're selling for insane amount of clintz but once you get a decent amount you can juggle with it and double/triple them in a mather of days, i think "playing with the market" is alsow a part of the game, olmoast as enjoyable as playing in evo mode against strong oponents (the fair kind)
13/53
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 14:45

Yes ur right BUT hear this cz_tarr maybe in 10 years for example you have Dieter or Crystal or any card u have may become a cr card....
14/53
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 16:57

I know i have earned couple thousand clints smuggling on market... its very funny buying under-priced cards and selling them for few hundreds profit in a minute... but half a milion for one card is simply too much - ive spend about 100 euro and hundreds of hours playing and now iam saving to buy Lyse Teria - i have saved 150.000 by selling cards I gained from boosters but the time I last looked there Lyse Teria had about 950.000... maybe the right way instead of increasing Cr cards rate in tournament would be this: what about there is another way of getting Cr card... there are boosters where you get 3 cards (8 in full pack) randomized for 20 (50) credits - what if there is some kind of random Cr card booster... you will buy this "pack" the same way as boosters but it will cost lets say 250.000 clints and there will be one random Cr card. This will lower the cost but still - enormous amount of cards wont be distibuted cos 250.000 is quite a lot so it will still be hard to get them...
15/53
Morder4Life - Senior English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 06:16

I agree with you Tarr.
It's really hard to get money for cards like Lyse Teria, Manon, And even Lao.
16/53
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 18:06

I dont like market prices...there should be like price check or price guide so we know if we got ripped off or we bought cheap...
17/53
shinakuma-EVO - Senior English
Friday 05/01/2007, 19:00

Cr cards are over priced and hard 2 get ive only had 2 cr cards in my whole time of playing and thats only a couple of sigmunds
18/53
shinakuma-EVO - Senior English
Friday 05/01/2007, 19:02

Also the idea of luck factor should be on no elo games wat so ever so people who dont understand how to play elo wont get anywere
19/53
0-Ianzro - Novice - NASTY NOYP! English
Saturday 06/01/2007, 14:56

I think fraggle has to make monthly events....who can randomly win a cr card on the end of da month?wat do u think
20/53
Saturday 06/01/2007, 21:07

Well i think if random player will win cr cards that wont solve the problem - some noobs will win very expensive cards and if they sell it for 500.000 they can buy all non-cr cards and some skilled players will be waiting years before they win one... i think that it can be like this: each weak there will be one cr card given to a random player who has 4 or 5 stars (won tournament, have 95 percent of collection etc.) - so player who play long time (will have All Stars except for the "tournament won" one) or those who won regular tournament and play less time or dont have full collection wil be in... no newbies there and still not some "elite" group of ten player winning all the time

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals